BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Role Plays

Closed Thread
Old 03-17-2011, 08:26 PM
LinaCloud5
BABV Name: ^^ Bailey

LinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to behold
 LinaCloud5 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by HarryLove13
That thread explains everything perfectly, as you can see in this part of their post:

After MUCH considerations and deliberation amongst the staff and owners of BI, we have come to the conclusion that we cannot accept future RPs on this forum.

They aren't allowing any more at all...

And the reason is because:

We know that many of you are disappointed as are we, however, we currently do not have the staff to moderate this section properly. If that changes in the future, we will consider reopening this section to new RPs. We appreciate your understanding and patience.

Also the thread doesn't have a list of RP's that aren't approved yet. It has a list of RPs that are approved.
Just because someone is confused about something doesn't mean you have to be mean and condisending about it. Jeesh.
Just forget it, I'm deleting the whole thread so that no one will freak out.
Old 03-17-2011, 08:34 PM
HarryLove13
Sage Bear

HarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond repute
 HarryLove13 is offline Status: Offline

I'm sorry if I sounded mean or condescending, I didn't mean to. I just thought you wanted the affair explained?

Last edited by HarryLove13; 03-17-2011 at 08:36 PM..
Old 03-17-2011, 08:38 PM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

bettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond repute
 bettybeach13 is offline Status: Offline

Remember to get this approved.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT