BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 03-15-2011, 10:56 PM
Abbyalohabear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♕You can call me Abbs.♕

Abbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant future
 Abbyalohabear is offline Status: Offline

ok but i don't have the starting to it.
Old 03-18-2011, 03:04 PM
PamelaApril14
Polar Bear
BABV Name: PamelaApril14

PamelaApril14 is on a distinguished road
 PamelaApril14 is offline Status: Offline

My friend gave me the code, but now our local BABW is closed...
Old 03-19-2011, 07:41 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline
Lightbulb

Sad
BUT I'm Lucky.
Because someone posted the code on here before the people got it removed. XD. I am a VERY LUCKY

Old 03-19-2011, 09:04 AM
Andrea!
Polar Bear

Andrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud of
 Andrea! is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Alma sunshine 2
Like everyone said you need to go to Babw to finish the code.(;
Old 03-19-2011, 05:24 PM
siberianhuskylover1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: TaYlaRALLHeArT72!!!

siberianhuskylover1 has a spectacular aura aboutsiberianhuskylover1 has a spectacular aura aboutsiberianhuskylover1 has a spectacular aura about
 siberianhuskylover1 is offline Status: Offline

a forum has it but a bad member posted it
Old 03-19-2011, 08:33 PM
x Steph x
Knut
BABV Name: stephawesome35

x Steph x is on a distinguished road
 x Steph x is offline Status: Offline

Yeah, I have the App, but my BABW is closing down to.
Old 03-20-2011, 04:12 PM
2hip58
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Harry Styles♥

2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of
 2hip58 is offline Status: Offline

You need to go to babw to finish it. [;
Old 03-20-2011, 08:39 PM
Rosemarie704
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Christyvanilla10

Rosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud of
 Rosemarie704 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by NeonSmiley : )
Sad
BUT I'm Lucky.
Because someone posted the code on here before the people got it removed. XD. I am a VERY LUCKY
The reason that the code has been removed from BI is because Maxine has asked that ALL forums to please not post any of the app codes as it is meant to an exclusive reward for Iphone and Ipod users.

so even though you may consider yourself lucky, it was only by chance that you got it before staff caught it and removed it, not that members had it removed.
Old 03-21-2011, 02:34 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Rosemarie704
The reason that the code has been removed from BI is because Maxine has asked that ALL forums to please not post any of the app codes as it is meant to an exclusive reward for Iphone and Ipod users.

so even though you may consider yourself lucky, it was only by chance that you got it before staff caught it and removed it, not that members had it removed.
You actually just explained it, Like I was going to. I think this thread should be closed since everyone knows that you can't post it because Maxine Clark said So, Thank You RoseMarie
Old 03-22-2011, 10:02 AM
fairlyoddmom
Administrator
BABV Name: TiffanyBubbles16

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation
 fairlyoddmom is offline Status: Offline

We are not allowing anyone to post this code.

Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
!andrea, alma<3, cowz!, foreverfearless♥, i twas here