BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 12-31-2008, 01:49 AM
BriannaHoneyDay
Polar Bear

BriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to behold
 BriannaHoneyDay is offline Status: Offline
Default Answered: 0 Bear Bills! 2 Store Credits!

hi its brianna.
I enterd a recipt code (yesterday) and it said "0 bear bills and 2 store credits" But I spent more than $40...
so i tried another one. it said "0 bear bills and 1 store credits"
Why can't I get any bear bills?!
Do you know what happen? Or have this ever happen to you?
Best Answer - Posted by AJCool
Ok first is first take a deep breath. You will have to be patient with Buildabearville. Yes, it is probably true you spent $40 dollars and Buildabearville is having a technical difficulty with that. See the month of Decmber is a roller-coster filled with updates and improvement and therefor these glitches arrive. I'll tell you one thing I know, I truly believe that Buildabearville will not let you down so just wait but if you can't trust me I will give you their e-mail address so you can e-mail them asking why it doesn't work. There e-mail is vwhelp@buildabear.com. Again just be patient everything will be all right and will go back to normal!!!

No this has not happened to me but other computer bugs and glitches have left me sad and worried just like this situation that is probably killing you right now. This has happened to so many uncountable people and if Buildabear brings them down they will lose costumers so surly they will do something. I bet our beary busy bear, Maxine is working on it day and night to bring a smile on every single person's face. I am telling you there is nothing to be worried about!!

AJCool
Old 12-31-2008, 01:56 AM
AJCool
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: -

AJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud of
 AJCool is offline Status: Offline

Ok first is first take a deep breath. You will have to be patient with Buildabearville. Yes, it is probably true you spent $40 dollars and Buildabearville is having a technical difficulty with that. See the month of Decmber is a roller-coster filled with updates and improvement and therefor these glitches arrive. I'll tell you one thing I know, I truly believe that Buildabearville will not let you down so just wait but if you can't trust me I will give you their e-mail address so you can e-mail them asking why it doesn't work. There e-mail is vwhelp@buildabear.com. Again just be patient everything will be all right and will go back to normal!!!

No this has not happened to me but other computer bugs and glitches have left me sad and worried just like this situation that is probably killing you right now. This has happened to so many uncountable people and if Buildabear brings them down they will lose costumers so surly they will do something. I bet our beary busy bear, Maxine is working on it day and night to bring a smile on every single person's face. I am telling you there is nothing to be worried about!!

AJCool

Last edited by AJCool; 12-31-2008 at 02:16 AM..
Old 12-31-2008, 01:57 AM
BriannaHoneyDay
Polar Bear

BriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to behold

thanks AJcool.
That helped a lot.
Old 12-31-2008, 02:14 AM
AJCool
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: -

AJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud of
 AJCool is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BriannaHoneyDay
thanks AJcool.
That helped a lot.
I am proud I lended a helping paw!!! I hope this problem is soon solved!! I'll be watching this section for any further questions you have!!!
Old 12-31-2008, 03:20 AM
RedBear
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SteveZippy8 & SaffronZippy1

RedBear is on a distinguished road
 RedBear is offline Status: Offline

you have to enter the codes in both spots. there's the one that you do not need your membership ID and one that you do. (its the same guy in the BABW behind Bearemy.) i'm not logged in right now but told someone else with the exact names... maybe i can find it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: yes, i found it; however, i didn't give as much details as i thought.

For spot A, you do not need the Stuff fur Stuff number, just the receipt code. For the spot B, you need both the receipt code and Stuff fur Stuff number.

One gives BB and the other SC. I think it was a mistake when they were combined.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE 2: i logged in.

BEAR BOUTIQUE: "Enter Receipt Code to get Store Credit at Bear Boutique"
BEAR BILLS: "Enter your Stuff fur Stuff number and Receipt Code to Redeem Your Bear Bills"

You have to do them both to get store credit and bear bills.

Last edited by RedBear; 12-31-2008 at 03:30 AM..
Old 12-31-2008, 11:18 PM
BriannaHoneyDay
Polar Bear

thanks for your help RedBear!
Old 01-01-2009, 02:21 AM
RedBear
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SteveZippy8 & SaffronZippy1

RedBear is on a distinguished road
 RedBear is offline Status: Offline

you're welcome!
Old 01-01-2009, 02:23 AM
AbbieQueenBee1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AbbieQueenBee1

AbbieQueenBee1 will become famous soon enoughAbbieQueenBee1 will become famous soon enough
 AbbieQueenBee1 is offline Status: Offline

When you purchased did you use your SFS card with your purchase if not you don't get BBS
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT