BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 04-16-2011, 07:58 AM
Jadekaratebear7
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Jadekaratebear7

Jadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to behold
 Jadekaratebear7 is offline Status: Offline
Default Who are the guests? = Qustions answered

Click the image to open in full size.
Maxine
Maxine is the lady who made Build – a – bear – workshop. If it wasn’t for Maxine we wouldn’t have bearville or bearvilleinsider. We are very lucky to have such wonderful people who make children and even adults happy.

Chloe Rocks
Chloe rocks was one of the makers on Bearville she is called Katie . She has her own show on Bearville called The Chloe Rocks Show. Many guests go on her show including popstars and even Maxine .

Green Tracks
Green Tracks is a new species to bearville it is a real animal apparently according to miguel it is a koala. He was discovered about a year ago and it was a quest. Now greenTracks is MiguelSunshine’s pet

MiguelSunshine
Miguel Sunshine is also another guest he is greenTracks’s owner. Miguel is a friend of chloe’s.

NOTE: If any of this information is incorrect please VM me straight away and tell me what is incorrect please tell me how to correct it.

Last edited by Jadekaratebear7; 04-18-2011 at 05:48 AM..
Old 04-16-2011, 10:34 AM
3ponypals
Banned
BABV Name: RavenDazzle15

3ponypals is on a distinguished road
 3ponypals is offline Status: Offline

sweet! thanks fur sharing!!
Old 04-17-2011, 08:55 AM
Choco Devil
Polar Bear
BABV Name: яìℓìαиє.♥

Choco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to behold
 Choco Devil is offline Status: Offline

ChloeRocks' real name is Katie, not megan.

Last edited by Choco Devil; 04-17-2011 at 08:57 AM..
Old 04-17-2011, 11:01 AM
Jadekaratebear7
Polar Bear

Jadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Choco Devil
ChloeRocks' real name is Katie, not megan.
Okay thanks for pointing that out i've now updated it
Old 04-17-2011, 11:35 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Jadekaratebear7
Okay thanks for pointing that out i've now updated it
Also, your not allowed to write in red, you write in that red on the last thing you wrote. Please change the colour of it! Thanks!
Old 04-17-2011, 11:57 AM
SkylarFootball11
Trading Teddy

SkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond repute
 SkylarFootball11 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by NeonSmiley : )
Also, your not allowed to write in red, you write in that red on the last thing you wrote. Please change the colour of it! Thanks!
Old 04-17-2011, 12:50 PM
go green
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kaybear878

go green has a spectacular aura aboutgo green has a spectacular aura about
 go green is offline Status: Offline

one time i saw miguel and he said that greentracks was a koala

just so you know
Old 04-18-2011, 05:47 AM
Jadekaratebear7
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by NeonSmiley : )
Oooh thanks for reminding me! I was doing this on word so this didn't occur to me lolz
Old 04-20-2011, 05:10 PM
Mitty
Polar Bear

Mitty will become famous soon enough
 Mitty is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for the guest guide!
I didn't even know GreenTracks was a special guest!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT