BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 04-19-2011, 04:45 PM
3ponypals
Banned
BABV Name: RavenDazzle15

3ponypals is on a distinguished road
 3ponypals is offline Status: Offline
Default can/how you do color-overs on gimp?

title says all, can you do color overs on gimp? if so how? i just got it, and i need help, FAST!!
3ponypals
Old 04-19-2011, 04:49 PM
MaegenBuddy
Trading Teddy

MaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond repute
 MaegenBuddy is offline Status: Offline

What do you mean?
Old 04-19-2011, 04:52 PM
3ponypals
Banned
BABV Name: RavenDazzle15

3ponypals is on a distinguished road
 3ponypals is offline Status: Offline

can you color over objects? like, make a blue eye brown? or a red dress with shades a green dress with shades, anotherwards, turn one color into another, including the shades to be turned into another color, but still the same..lighting and darking! its..kinda..confusing now that i think about it
Old 04-21-2011, 09:22 AM
Abbibee258
Polar Bear

Abbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond repute
 Abbibee258 is offline Status: Offline

I don't understand what you are saying?
Do you mean changing the color of a picture?
Old 04-21-2011, 11:12 AM
Jordan and Ruby!
Trading Teddy

Jordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud of
 Jordan and Ruby! is offline Status: Offline

I can make a guide.
Old 04-21-2011, 11:17 AM
Snewdles
Trading Teddy

Snewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond repute
 Snewdles is offline Status: Offline

I have a guide. Let me find it .

pretty much the same thing
http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...d.php?t=101310
Old 04-21-2011, 11:28 AM
Jordan and Ruby!
Trading Teddy

Jordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud of
 Jordan and Ruby! is offline Status: Offline

Heres a guide::
http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...34#post2818334
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT