BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Beginners Guide to Buildabearville

Closed Thread
Old 04-29-2011, 05:00 PM
II Snow II
Polar Bear
BABV Name: TealBearHug1

II Snow II is a jewel in the roughII Snow II is a jewel in the roughII Snow II is a jewel in the rough
 II Snow II is offline Status: Offline
Default How do i get a avatar on bearville insider?

Please help me i cannot change my avatar on here! i am left with a question mark/no picture as my avatar/picture!!!!!!!

Please HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-29-2011, 05:16 PM
emmaloo42
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: kailynapril5 (aka apple)

emmaloo42 is a splendid one to beholdemmaloo42 is a splendid one to beholdemmaloo42 is a splendid one to beholdemmaloo42 is a splendid one to beholdemmaloo42 is a splendid one to beholdemmaloo42 is a splendid one to beholdemmaloo42 is a splendid one to beholdemmaloo42 is a splendid one to behold
 emmaloo42 is offline Status: Offline

click quick links user control panel, on the side you can click edit your avatar, get a picture you want then click upload picture and click the file for the picture, click save then you will have an avatar

Last edited by emmaloo42; 04-29-2011 at 05:53 PM..
Old 04-29-2011, 05:51 PM
hannahkelli
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: it's hanner nanner, yo :3

hannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant future
 hannahkelli is offline Status: Offline

USER CP, then go to Settings & Options, click on the first one, Edit Avatar, then you click on the upload button(:
Old 04-29-2011, 06:14 PM
II Snow II
Polar Bear
BABV Name: TealBearHug1

II Snow II is a jewel in the roughII Snow II is a jewel in the roughII Snow II is a jewel in the rough
 II Snow II is offline Status: Offline

thank you guys soooooooo much i was looking all over for it!
Old 04-29-2011, 06:16 PM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by hannahkelli
USER CP, then go to Settings & Options, click on the first one, Edit Avatar, then you click on the upload button(:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
hanner nanner(: