BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 04-30-2011, 06:31 AM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Serenapawfectpal3♥

Serenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud of
 Serenapawfectpal3 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Mitty
I'm confused. Are contests coming back soon, or no?
I'd appreciate the clarification. ^^
It looks like they will be coming back. The notice says "Member Contest Section- Under Renovation" which gives it away. However, I remember that being there for a while.

Don't worry Skylar. I know you were trying to be helpful but saying the contests are coming back soon needs a Moderator or Admin to post it. Just remember, I'm not being rude to you because I'm just trying to help you.
Best wishes for the future here on BI! Good luck. (By the way, it looks like we have something in common. Your avvie.. Hint hint.. xD)
(:
Old 04-30-2011, 09:26 AM
courtneybear121
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Courtneyhoneyheart4

courtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud of
 courtneybear121 is offline Status: Offline

I'll flag this to be closed (:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
i twas here