BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 05-03-2011, 04:43 PM
HannahMontanabiggestfan
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Hate Hannah now it's now Glee!

HannahMontanabiggestfan is a jewel in the roughHannahMontanabiggestfan is a jewel in the roughHannahMontanabiggestfan is a jewel in the roughHannahMontanabiggestfan is a jewel in the rough
 HannahMontanabiggestfan is offline Status: Offline
Default FREE Rainbow collection

From what I've seen every day if you click the bear in pawlette's shop you get a free gift today I got a rainbow tunic(basically a t-shirt).

From what I understand you get a free gift every day.OR you could just get a tunic once.I'm not sure.
Old 05-03-2011, 05:02 PM
GraceHearts12
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Team Katniss

GraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to behold
 GraceHearts12 is offline Status: Offline

cool ps how did the ipod order i did 4 u work out?
Old 05-03-2011, 10:25 PM
LinaCloud5
BABV Name: ^^ Bailey

LinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to behold
 LinaCloud5 is offline Status: Offline

You get one prize a week.
The first week it was the Rainbow barret (Hat) and the next week it was the rainbow shirt, and next week I assume it will be the rainbow pants shown on the manniquin next to the bear.

When you talk to the bear, she says to come back every week for a different prize, and once you get all 3, you get another prize.

The colors of friendship bears came out on a monday, so every mondey the new gifts come out.
Old 05-04-2011, 04:55 PM
HannahMontanabiggestfan
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Hate Hannah now it's now Glee!

HannahMontanabiggestfan is a jewel in the roughHannahMontanabiggestfan is a jewel in the roughHannahMontanabiggestfan is a jewel in the roughHannahMontanabiggestfan is a jewel in the rough
 HannahMontanabiggestfan is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for clearing that up LinaCloud5!
Old 05-05-2011, 08:20 PM
II Snow II
Polar Bear
BABV Name: TealBearHug1

II Snow II is a jewel in the roughII Snow II is a jewel in the roughII Snow II is a jewel in the rough
 II Snow II is offline Status: Offline

Yeah it's pretty predictable of what you get the next week, the rainbow collection is worn by the manniquin so yeah...........
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
laura<3