BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 05-13-2011, 12:29 AM
2hip58
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Harry Styles♥

2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of
 2hip58 is offline Status: Offline
Default Answered: is this allowed?

i wanted to know if it was okay if i made a 'History Book of BI for the future peeps [xD]? It wouldn't be like '2hip58, i chose her as popular' nonoo. I would give them forms to fill out what they wanna be. Ex, laurenblue50 filled out the form and chose herself as creative. I would put: "Laurenblue50, creative' with a picture or something of her babv charrie.. Is this allowed?
Best Answer - Posted by StarrBalletBear
To me it sounds like it would be okay.
I mean, people have had yearbooks and all and those never got people in trouble.
The idea seems like it would be really fun and cool to plan out and put into action too!
However, like everyone said above, I'd check in with a mod/admin just to be on the safe side.
Old 05-13-2011, 12:57 AM
AJ2Hip1231
Polar Bear
BABV Name: grace / aj

AJ2Hip1231 is a splendid one to beholdAJ2Hip1231 is a splendid one to beholdAJ2Hip1231 is a splendid one to beholdAJ2Hip1231 is a splendid one to beholdAJ2Hip1231 is a splendid one to beholdAJ2Hip1231 is a splendid one to behold
 AJ2Hip1231 is offline Status: Offline

I would say it would be allowed since there is no personal information involved... So yes I guess so.
Old 05-13-2011, 03:51 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

^^^^^^
I agree! You took the words right out of my mouth
Old 05-13-2011, 08:29 AM
RoseLUVU
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gwyn

RoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond repute
 RoseLUVU is offline Status: Offline

I would think so, I might ask one of the staff, just to be sure. (:
Old 05-13-2011, 01:42 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

To me it sounds like it would be okay.
I mean, people have had yearbooks and all and those never got people in trouble.
The idea seems like it would be really fun and cool to plan out and put into action too!
However, like everyone said above, I'd check in with a mod/admin just to be on the safe side.
Old 05-13-2011, 05:39 PM
2hip58
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Harry Styles♥

2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of
 2hip58 is offline Status: Offline

thanks guys(:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT