BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 04-24-2011, 07:13 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Peacecookie12
A dolphin,a puma,and maybe a zebra?
They also should make a Victorious bear or a Big Time Rush bear for the girls that like BTR or Victorious. (:
BETTER YET A SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS bear. xDD
There was a poll on the BABV website about 3 months ago if you wanted a spongebob bear, speakerstars bears, or some other one. The speakerstars bear won,
Old 04-24-2011, 12:23 PM
greencow98
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BrisaAlohaBear

greencow98 is on a distinguished road
 greencow98 is offline Status: Offline

Zebra, peacock, or a cute killer whale or dolphin!
Old 05-04-2011, 09:43 AM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

There have been three kangaroos, two zebras, two lions (one very realistic), a dolphin (kinda odd looking), an orca, a peacock, a puma, a hedgehog, a guinea pig already made (along with lots of others like a jaguar, ostrich, an orangutan, two lemurs, four stingrays, prairie dog, river otter, something like five pandas/polar bears, a snake, a gazelle...and many many more) , so although it might be possible for them to make new ones of those, they might be looking for new animals.

As far as I know, a cardinal, billy goat, bald eagle and red fox are planned for the 'realistic' style animals (so far) this year.

Last edited by kassiered; 05-04-2011 at 09:48 AM.. Reason: forgot the orca...and I might as well list a bunch more...
Old 05-04-2011, 10:11 AM
LinaCloud5
BABV Name: ^^ Bailey

LinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to behold
 LinaCloud5 is offline Status: Offline

I would like the red panda, Polar bear (The one with the brown nose) and the orangitan to be sold again (Sorry my spelling is horrible. lol).
I would also like some more purple bears... Maybe a purple bear with orange 'highlights' (Like how the endless hugs teddy has pink fur with yellow 'highlights') and a orange peace sign on the foot. That would be a dream come true. xD
Maybe a tie-dye bear, or tie-dye bear collection. They could have purple pink and blue, red orange and yellow, Green orange and blue, or something like that, and then give free tie-dye wrist bands, like how you get a free mood bracelet with the colors of friendship bears.
I love raccoons too, and would deffinetly buy one if they came out with them.

Other BAB's I'd like to come out:
Lemor, Fluffy turquise bear (With fur like the shaggy pup), Beach Bear (Sandy fur and sea-shell design on foot), Orange Cream Dream Bear (With fur like the shaggy pup or fudge pup)...
Old 05-04-2011, 10:39 AM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HarryAdventurous216

harryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to all
 harryadventurous216 is offline Status: Offline

Sea creatures. Like squids, octopus, dolphins, whale, etc.
Old 05-04-2011, 01:54 PM
Elffy90
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Emily or Zaraallheart68

Elffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to behold
 Elffy90 is offline Status: Offline

I would love a ruby colored cavalier king Charles spaniel.
Or a meerkat.
Or Bullsye from toy story. He's sooo cute.

a zebra
Design a bear-special customers can design a bear and see it in real life (take about a month or so to come though).
A purple colored bear that has patches on it's fur so it looks like it's been sewed again.
Perry the platapus.
Or a bear with swirls all over it. The bear would be blue.
A strawberry bear.
Scented bear. Like chocolate,strawberries,bubblegum,mint,candyfloss and toffee

Last edited by Elffy90; 05-04-2011 at 01:58 PM..
Old 05-05-2011, 02:35 PM
Zoeysummer508
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Call me Pandie. c:

Zoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to all
 Zoeysummer508 is offline Status: Offline

A zebra, Snoopy bear (and you can buy a mini Charlie Brown and Woodstock to go with it), An updated version of Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse and maybe even a Goofy and Donald Duck. That's all i can think of at the moment. I'll try thinking of more soon. (:
Old 05-23-2011, 03:23 PM
BellaRainbow14
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BellaRainbow14

BellaRainbow14 will become famous soon enough
 BellaRainbow14 is offline Status: Offline

I don't really know. But if I had to choose, I would choose a Candy Cane Chihuahua.
Old 05-23-2011, 06:17 PM
Teddybeargirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SarahChocolate65

Teddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond repute
 Teddybeargirl is offline Status: Offline

A seahorse, and a set of "Spongebob" BABs. Spongebob, Patrick, Squidward (I'm not sure how many people would buy him, though. xD) and Mr. Krabs or Sandy.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
foreverfearless♥, mea