BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 05-27-2011, 10:30 PM
WolvesRGreat
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♥One Direction Forever♥

WolvesRGreat is a jewel in the roughWolvesRGreat is a jewel in the roughWolvesRGreat is a jewel in the rough
 WolvesRGreat is offline Status: Offline
Default ~Caramel's awesome blog~

Click the image to open in full size.
That's my full name! I'm a Shaggy Pup who's TOTALLY into cute clothes and lacrosse. My BFF is Spots the Jack Russel Terrier. Well, here's my blog!

Day 1: May 27th, 2011 @ 10:30 PM
PHEW! So tired from Lacrosse practice. It's 3 hours! Our big game is in about 2 weeks, I guess that's why. No time to hang out with Spots, though. Oh! We took our lacrosse pictures today. I guess mine was good.. eh.*yawns* What a tiring day! I'd better hit the sack. See all of you guys later!

Love,
Caramel <3

Day 2: May 31st 2011 @ 5:51 PM
I got new clothes the other day, on Saturday. It's so cool! Right now I'm wearing jean shorts and a pink shirt with a rainbow heart made of sequins! THANK YOU BELL.You are a great mother <3 I wish I was here for mothers day though...
Today I went and played with Spots. It was fun, until me and Bell went to the library. Gosh, that was boring. But now I'm relaxing on the couch. Well, see ya later guys!

Love,
Caramel <3 <3

Last edited by WolvesRGreat; 05-31-2011 at 05:54 PM..
Old 05-27-2011, 10:54 PM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

Cute blog Bell!
Old 05-31-2011, 05:54 PM
WolvesRGreat
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♥One Direction Forever♥

WolvesRGreat is a jewel in the roughWolvesRGreat is a jewel in the roughWolvesRGreat is a jewel in the rough
 WolvesRGreat is offline Status: Offline

Thanks! A new blog entry is up!!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT