BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 05-08-2011, 12:54 AM
Abbyalohabear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♕You can call me Abbs.♕

Abbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant future
 Abbyalohabear is offline Status: Offline

Thanks this is a helpful thread (=
Old 05-13-2011, 12:01 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

Really helpful, Thanks!!!
Old 05-16-2011, 06:53 PM
Sorceress
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Aaliyahballetbear555

Sorceress is on a distinguished road
 Sorceress is offline Status: Offline

Wow! So I knew about the daily stuff (I get 2000 bear bills a day off Furtastic Fountain, Backstage Search, Nature Walk and Sportsplex 100% Pawsome test, but don't ask how), and I got an apple and ten bear bills from the Cave/Dog Park but now I've got even more by clicking more.
Old 05-27-2011, 11:17 PM
before_BLAKE_*.*
Polar Bear
BABV Name: I DON GO ON NO MORE, SOWWY:[

before_BLAKE_*.* is on a distinguished road
 before_BLAKE_*.* is offline Status: Offline

kewl, and yhu play animal crossin to!! KEWL!
Old 05-28-2011, 10:09 AM
DiamondLove290
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DiamondLove290

DiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to behold
 DiamondLove290 is offline Status: Offline

Great guide xD
I have almost 80 roses so I harvest them alot.
That's how I earn bear bills.
Old 05-28-2011, 10:15 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Sorceress
Wow! So I knew about the daily stuff (I get 2000 bear bills a day off Furtastic Fountain, Backstage Search, Nature Walk and Sportsplex 100% Pawsome test, but don't ask how), and I got an apple and ten bear bills from the Cave/Dog Park but now I've got even more by clicking more.
you cannot get 2000 BB from all of that per day.
From the fountain if you aim at the water or sell what you won you get 25 BB
Backstage you get 200
Nature walk you get 200
Sportsplex you get 100 if you click on all of them
Apple you got 10 BB
Pawsome Test IDK what that is but it certainly doesn't give you more than 1000 BB.
You only get 535 BB from that daily, and I know why you said don't ask, because not to be mean or anything, but you didn't have to lie about the Bear Bills, its only a game.
Old 05-28-2011, 06:53 PM
Sorceress
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Aaliyahballetbear555

Sorceress is on a distinguished road
 Sorceress is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by NeonSmiley : )
you cannot get 2000 BB from all of that per day.
From the fountain if you aim at the water or sell what you won you get 25 BB
Backstage you get 200
Nature walk you get 200
Sportsplex you get 100 if you click on all of them
Apple you got 10 BB
Pawsome Test IDK what that is but it certainly doesn't give you more than 1000 BB.
You only get 535 BB from that daily, and I know why you said don't ask, because not to be mean or anything, but you didn't have to lie about the Bear Bills, its only a game.
Nope, nope, not lying! It's just...Well, I have three old accounts too (Dayna2hip121, Ashantiadventerous123, Aaralynoutrageous8) and I send over THEIR dailies to Aaliyahballetbear555, my main account, so total Aaliyah gets 2000 Bear Bills. I just thought maybe that was against the Bearville rules.

P.S. If you hit the water at the fountain you get 20 bear bills. Just saying. Also, the 100% Pawsome Test IS Sportsplex.

View Post Originally Posted by DiamondLove290
Great guide xD
I have almost 80 roses so I harvest them alot.
That's how I earn bear bills.
WOW! 80 roses! You must be lucky!!

Last edited by Sorceress; 05-28-2011 at 06:55 PM..
Old 05-28-2011, 07:07 PM
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: haili x

Hailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond repute
 Hailisnowflake4 is offline Status: Offline

Very helpful (:
Old 06-06-2011, 10:42 PM
AngelAllHeart1556
Banned
BABV Name: βℓαcκʝαcκ ♥

AngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond repute
 AngelAllHeart1556 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks!! Cool guide, really helpful
[;
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alma.says.rawrr., aloha i was here ♫