BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Be Beariffic! > Furry Friends and Virtual Gifts > Build-a-Bear Collectors

Closed Thread
Old 06-07-2011, 11:17 AM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HarryAdventurous216

harryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to all
 harryadventurous216 is offline Status: Offline

Part 4: Bike! (This is for Saturday 4th June)
Well, first I am very sorry I haven't updated since Friday. Mine and Harrys life has been very busy. Anyway, lets get started! I had a lie in and watched Little howards big question. When I got up I had breakfast and went on BI. In the middle of me on BI, Harry came running to me saying Lunch! So I came. After lunch we went on the WORST BIKE RIDE EVER!!! We went to the station and I fell in the canal! Luckily Harry saved me. But anyway, at least i got a paddle! When we arrived home, I went on BI. When I had just finished typing a new post, dinner was ready. Harry said our freezer wasn't working, so straight after dinner we wizzed out to B&Q, didn't find anything. Then we went to Sainsburys, didn't find anything. Then we went to Currys/PC world, wasn't open. Finally we went to Homebase, didn't find anything. We said that we would go to Currys/PC world in the mornin'. When we got home Harry did Animal crossing,and we went to bed.
Woof, Woof!,
Goldy the dog.

Last edited by harryadventurous216; 06-07-2011 at 11:20 AM..
Old 06-07-2011, 11:22 AM
Magic12
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kyleesummer17

Magic12 will become famous soon enoughMagic12 will become famous soon enough
 Magic12 is offline Status: Offline

hey victoria was there did you see her ?
Old 06-07-2011, 11:39 AM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HarryAdventurous216

harryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to all
 harryadventurous216 is offline Status: Offline

Part 5: Woosh, Ski, bargie! (This is for th 5th June 2011)
Well, first I watched TV. Then I went downstairs. I had breakfast. Next I blogged on BI. When I had finsihed we went skiing! Beforwe we got on the slopes Harrys mum got a lovely new coat! Then we hit the slopes! To be honest, I can ski pretty well. I really hope to be in the Winter Olyipmics! When we got home we had dinner and played Animal crossing. Finally we went to sleep.
Woof, woof, WOOF!,
Goldy the dog.

Part 6: Inset fun! (This is for Monday 6th June)
Well, today me and Harry had an Inset day! First, we left to Harrys nans house! When we got there we left straight away back to Harrys house! (Have no idea why!) We took the bus as it was like winter, which I HATE!!!!! When we got back I went upstairs and played Monopoly and did a jigsaw that I bought Harry as a present for 'adopting' me. When we did that we had lunch and I went on BI. We carried on doing it and then Harry started feeling ill. So did I. But after we had dinner we felt better! After dinner we did animal crossing and went to sleep.
Woof!,
Goldy the dog.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT