BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Yikes! I need help!!

Closed Thread
Old 06-11-2011, 07:10 PM
SamAstronaut194
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SamAstronaut194

SamAstronaut194 will become famous soon enough
 SamAstronaut194 is offline Status: Offline
Default Answered: (Two Questions) Camp Happy Heart & Blizzard Bears?

Okay, my first question is, what exactly is camp happy heart?
I know that like, you're on a team and you try to get points,
But could someone explain it to me or show me a thread that explains it all?
Thank you (:

& Does anyone know what the psi for the Blizzard Bears are going to be ?
Best Answer - Posted by mickeyquack
Ok as for camp happy heart....well you will be assigned to one of the blizzard bears teams...when you are told where to go to sign up you click and are assigned a team...it is random which team you get....last year we got a team shirt and emoticon when we got assigned our team. What there is is three things to do each day. Most of them apply to a game in BABV....say for instance your first task is to catch a boot, a trumpet and a soggy sock in the pond....well then you have to fish untill you get those three things in your basket at the same time...some will say score a certain number of points in a game. Some are easy and some are hard. I will see if I can get some threads for you to look through. Don't worry you get points for each task you complete and I think we got bonus for completing all three. Don't worry if you can't do them remember there are lots of others playing on your team It is for fun!

I really don't know what the PSI's are for the bears....I bet we will see it soon in the BVT or in an advertisement for BABW

Ok so I couldn't find any really helpfull CHH (Camp Happy Heart) threads, but if you want to read the threads about it (most of which are team related...as it can get competitive) Then you need to click search on tool bar where User CP is...then search Camp Happy heart...remember that the camp was the same time last year (the month of July in 20010) Or you can go under special events on the forum and one of the sub topics is camp happy heart, but that again is mostly team threads. It is really fun and you should have a great time
Old 06-11-2011, 09:35 PM
mickeyquack
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: michelleoctobear15

mickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond repute
 mickeyquack is offline Status: Offline

Ok as for camp happy heart....well you will be assigned to one of the blizzard bears teams...when you are told where to go to sign up you click and are assigned a team...it is random which team you get....last year we got a team shirt and emoticon when we got assigned our team. What there is is three things to do each day. Most of them apply to a game in BABV....say for instance your first task is to catch a boot, a trumpet and a soggy sock in the pond....well then you have to fish untill you get those three things in your basket at the same time...some will say score a certain number of points in a game. Some are easy and some are hard. I will see if I can get some threads for you to look through. Don't worry you get points for each task you complete and I think we got bonus for completing all three. Don't worry if you can't do them remember there are lots of others playing on your team It is for fun!

I really don't know what the PSI's are for the bears....I bet we will see it soon in the BVT or in an advertisement for BABW

Ok so I couldn't find any really helpfull CHH (Camp Happy Heart) threads, but if you want to read the threads about it (most of which are team related...as it can get competitive) Then you need to click search on tool bar where User CP is...then search Camp Happy heart...remember that the camp was the same time last year (the month of July in 20010) Or you can go under special events on the forum and one of the sub topics is camp happy heart, but that again is mostly team threads. It is really fun and you should have a great time

Last edited by mickeyquack; 06-11-2011 at 09:49 PM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT