BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-13-2009, 11:21 AM
kurber
Trading Teddy

kurber is on a distinguished road
 kurber is offline Status: Offline

I just had the same problem with a pair of silver shoes I purchased. When I tried to wear them I got a message that said ... You are not equipped for that item?

I used the little box in the top, left hand corner with the Question marks on it and asked Technical help to look into the problem. They responded today saying ...

Your account is now fixed. You may now use your Jewelled Ballet Flats. Kindly open your "My stuff" for your shoes. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Please let me know if you have any further issues with this account.

Hope this helps!
Old 01-13-2009, 02:58 PM
SierraSkate4Life
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SierraSoccerBear32

SierraSkate4Life is on a distinguished road
 SierraSkate4Life is offline Status: Offline

I will do that same thing thank you sooo much. You are very nice. It also came up with, You can not equip this item. And I tried and tried again and again but it still would not work. Thank you sooo much for your help.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 01-15-2009, 07:45 PM
SierraSkate4Life
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SierraSoccerBear32

SierraSkate4Life is on a distinguished road
 SierraSkate4Life is offline Status: Offline

Guys and Gals I just wanted to let you all know that I can wear my ice skates. There is no need to post. Thank you soo much for your help everybody.
Bye.
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 01-15-2009, 07:52 PM
AJCool
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: -

AJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud of
 AJCool is offline Status: Offline

It is absolutely wonderful that you can now where them!!!

I'd say you got any further concerns be more then happy to e-mail vwhelp@buildabear.com. Also I bet the members of Bearville Insider would love to provide advice so be more then happy to ask questions!
Old 01-16-2009, 10:55 PM
LuvNStuff
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MarykateCityStyle3

LuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to all
 LuvNStuff is offline Status: Offline

Email vwhelp@buildabear.com, then explain. I have seen that if you buy something white or skin color you can't wear it!
Old 01-16-2009, 10:55 PM
LuvNStuff
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MarykateCityStyle3

LuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to all
 LuvNStuff is offline Status: Offline

You are so pretty in the picture!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT