BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Old 01-18-2009, 05:56 PM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JessBearHug

JessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of light
 JessBearHug is offline Status: Offline
Default Old Contests to be wrapped up IMMEDIATELY

The new contest rules will be posted sometime this week.

In the meantime, we need for ALL contests to be finalized. That means the the contest host/hostess has contacted ALL winners and awarded ALL prizes.

If you can not reach a winner or the contest host/hostess has not contacted you, please PM me the details immediately.

There are several contests still stuck in the member contest area. These are still awaiting awards. Please do not PM me about these because I am aware of the problems with these contests.

If you have not received a prize from a closed contest, please PM me with the contest link and the prize information.

We need to finish these contests up as soon as possible so we can open up the new contests.

Thank you all for cooperating.
Old 01-19-2009, 12:18 PM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JessBearHug

JessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of light
 JessBearHug is offline Status: Offline

If you can not reach your winner, please PM me the contest link and the person that you have not heard from.

If you won and have not received your prize, please PM me the contest link and the prize you did not receive.

Let's try to wrap these up as quickly as we can so we can start new contests.

Thank you.

Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT