BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-03-2011, 03:05 PM
taylorblue64
Polar Bear

taylorblue64 is a splendid one to beholdtaylorblue64 is a splendid one to beholdtaylorblue64 is a splendid one to beholdtaylorblue64 is a splendid one to beholdtaylorblue64 is a splendid one to beholdtaylorblue64 is a splendid one to beholdtaylorblue64 is a splendid one to beholdtaylorblue64 is a splendid one to behold
 taylorblue64 is offline Status: Offline
Cool 10-12$ Bab's!

So In a couple of Days I'm getting a new bear!
but it has to 10-12$.I don't know which one to get!
What do ya guys think?

Old 07-03-2011, 03:14 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Well no offence to you but I think the bears that are like 10-12$ are quite not as cute as the 15 pound to 30 pound ones D:<
But if I had to spend 10 12 pound I wouldn't buy a bear, I'd wait until I have like 5 pound more.
Old 07-03-2011, 03:15 PM
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: haili x

Hailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond repute
 Hailisnowflake4 is offline Status: Offline

The Bearemy is cute.
Old 07-03-2011, 03:21 PM
taylorblue64
Polar Bear

taylorblue64 is a splendid one to beholdtaylorblue64 is a splendid one to beholdtaylorblue64 is a splendid one to beholdtaylorblue64 is a splendid one to beholdtaylorblue64 is a splendid one to beholdtaylorblue64 is a splendid one to beholdtaylorblue64 is a splendid one to beholdtaylorblue64 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah I think I get some more moneh for meh Birthday so Then I can by A better bear
Old 07-03-2011, 06:20 PM
tigerhappy26
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Tigerhappy26

tigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to behold
 tigerhappy26 is offline Status: Offline

The fudge pup is REALLY REALLY soft and cute i think you should get that.
Old 07-03-2011, 07:00 PM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Z-Z-Za-Zoey

awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute
 awesomechic is offline Status: Offline

THE FUDGE PUP!!!! sry for caps, but they are sooooo soft and adorable. its like having another pilliow!
Old 07-04-2011, 11:21 AM
Andrea!
Polar Bear

Andrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud of
 Andrea! is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by tigerhappy26
The fudge pup is REALLY REALLY soft and cute i think you should get that.
Same here.
Old 07-04-2011, 12:22 PM
taylorblue64
Polar Bear

Yeah I might go with the Fudge pup
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT