BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-06-2011, 05:42 PM
isacute6
Polar Bear
BABV Name: I s a b e l l a ♡

isacute6 has a spectacular aura aboutisacute6 has a spectacular aura about
 isacute6 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by allstarweekendfan07
I'm on the Candy
Shame... xD
Me too xD Anyways I don't care if I loose I always miss Camp Happy Heart during the year! I miss playing with friends, and I definitley miss the cheering and the walks and all that stuff for each team xD I wish they made a camp like this during the year
Old 07-06-2011, 06:06 PM
MoonShadow
Banned
BABV Name: MonaShadow2 ~ LunaStar500

MoonShadow has a spectacular aura aboutMoonShadow has a spectacular aura aboutMoonShadow has a spectacular aura about
 MoonShadow is offline Status: Offline

I no, I hate it that once a team is in third or fourth there is no way they can get back. It's just like they're put on a team, and it better be first. It stinks. >:/
Old 07-06-2011, 06:16 PM
Crystalhearts132
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Dave

Crystalhearts132 is a name known to allCrystalhearts132 is a name known to allCrystalhearts132 is a name known to allCrystalhearts132 is a name known to allCrystalhearts132 is a name known to allCrystalhearts132 is a name known to all
 Crystalhearts132 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by hannahkelli
i'm a team berry.
it's a shame. xD
Old 07-06-2011, 07:27 PM
AllieBubbles17
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AllieBubbles17

AllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond repute
 AllieBubbles17 is offline Status: Offline

This was very nice of you to post this. It's really motivating.

When it's over, it won't matter, because it's just a virtual item that we get, but the whole Camp Happy Heart experience is supposed to help you build leadership skills and be a good sport. Let's play as hard as we can, and let's try to get both of our teams on the top.

All of the teams are doing good though, when it comes to spirit. Everyone's developing computer skills when you make the siggies and avatars.

Camp Happy Heart is really competitive, and I must admit, I am too. But in the end, we've all won, because we experienced it.
Old 07-12-2011, 12:02 PM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HarryAdventurous216

harryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to all
 harryadventurous216 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AllieBubbles17
This was very nice of you to post this. It's really motivating.

When it's over, it won't matter, because it's just a virtual item that we get, but the whole Camp Happy Heart experience is supposed to help you build leadership skills and be a good sport. Let's play as hard as we can, and let's try to get both of our teams on the top.

All of the teams are doing good though, when it comes to spirit. Everyone's developing computer skills when you make the siggies and avatars.

Camp Happy Heart is really competitive, and I must admit, I am too. But in the end, we've all won, because we experienced it.
Yes, but I think we should be able to choose from the 4 prizes which 3, 2 or 1 we want. Because I'd rather have the ice cream maker thats interactive than a trophy that will just stand in a room.
Old 07-12-2011, 12:08 PM
maggiesprinkles43
Trading Teddy

maggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to all
 maggiesprinkles43 is offline Status: Offline

I'm on Team Candy. Thanks fur posting this. =]
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
autumn fever!, blue bug :o)