BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Role Plays

Closed Thread
Old 07-07-2011, 09:24 AM
purpleoranges
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rileyzoom15

purpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud of
 purpleoranges is offline Status: Offline

Danny shook his head." Everyone makes their house. And you wouldn't do well in something made of dry wood." he jumped back from her, almost burning himself." Cool it, you may not burn, but we do." He said, smiling." As in we should be here a long time. Because you can't go back." He finished carefully, watching for her reaction.
Old 07-07-2011, 12:01 PM
Izziesnowboard

Izziesnowboard is on a distinguished road
 Izziesnowboard is offline Status: Offline

"What would I do well in, then?" Jade questioned. She smiled and concentrated
enough to cool the flames down. "I cant go back to Earth? What about my family, will I just be some.. distant memory? Will they be able to remember my name?!" She began panicking, and she could feel the heat rising in her body. "So, I'm just trapped here... forever?"
Old 07-07-2011, 04:45 PM
purpleoranges
Polar Bear

purpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud of

Danny jumped away." Not trapped. My parents were here, remember?" He asked." And no, they'll remember you. I think. We don't know much about how time works here, because every generation that comes in has a few ties to the old one, so they must get out. But no one actually knows. Our parents don't tell us until. . .well. . " he shrugged." We don't know. But it'll all work out." He lowered his voice." A long time a go, you used to be able to go back through the waterfall."
Old 07-08-2011, 02:56 PM
Pichugirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Alinahearts7/Alinabutterfly8

Pichugirl is a jewel in the roughPichugirl is a jewel in the roughPichugirl is a jewel in the rough
 Pichugirl is offline Status: Offline

((Are we aloud to talk before we get approved? I don't mean as in talking as a character.))
Old 07-09-2011, 08:22 PM
purpleoranges
Polar Bear

( Yes, you are allowed to chat, but most of us don't, usually. If you want to find out about the RP, however, it's encouraged.)
Old 07-11-2011, 08:27 PM
Pichugirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Alinahearts7/Alinabutterfly8

Pichugirl is a jewel in the roughPichugirl is a jewel in the roughPichugirl is a jewel in the rough
 Pichugirl is offline Status: Offline

((Yeah, I really wanna find out about the RP,if I remember correctly, The Secret Waterfall has been a RP for quite some time.))
Old 07-12-2011, 12:09 AM
purpleoranges
Polar Bear

( Yep, ask away, and I'll answer as I wait for my reply.)
Old 07-12-2011, 12:26 AM
ducky2713
Polar Bear
BABV Name: {Abby}

ducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of light
 ducky2713 is offline Status: Offline

Isabelline slowly pulled herself out of the ice cold water. "What is this place?" she mumbled. Her soaking wet dress clung to her pale body. She could see people just beyond the shore, laughing, talking, and paying no attention to the shivering girl standing in water up to her knees. Izzi looked around for someone who could explain things to her.

Last edited by ducky2713; 07-12-2011 at 12:57 AM..
Old 07-12-2011, 11:00 PM
Izziesnowboard

Izziesnowboard is on a distinguished road
 Izziesnowboard is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by purpleoranges
Danny jumped away." Not trapped. My parents were here, remember?" He asked." And no, they'll remember you. I think. We don't know much about how time works here, because every generation that comes in has a few ties to the old one, so they must get out. But no one actually knows. Our parents don't tell us until. . .well. . " he shrugged." We don't know. But it'll all work out." He lowered his voice." A long time a go, you used to be able to go back through the waterfall."

Jade clenched her fists as if balling all her anger up. "Why can't we anymore?" She sighed and picked up a large stick nearby. "And why are you whispering?" Jade quickly added as she began drawing something in the dirt and grass. Jade leaned to her right towards what looked like a blueberry bush, and took one of the plump, violet objects and began rolling it around in her fingers. "Are these safe to eat?" She wondered aloud.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
a-b-b-e-y, aubrey=monkeys, cara, co-owner! lover over tsw!, cubby [:, first member on tsw!, gabypawfectpal, georgina, gg was here and still is, i like tsw!, i love tsw!, i own tsw, i ♥ it!, lisa ♥'s tsw, meowmeow >w<, next gen tsw for da win!, nobody is ever on!, random_lady_person, serenawishe's tag, third generation?! wow, this town is creepy!, tsw 4ever b@ybeii!, tsw ftw, tsw woot woot!, tsw!!!