BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-27-2011, 09:22 PM
scottierose
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Carissaapril32

scottierose is a jewel in the roughscottierose is a jewel in the roughscottierose is a jewel in the rough
 scottierose is offline Status: Offline
Smile Daily To-do List

When I get on Bearville, I "restore down" the screen and make room for my daily to do list. (which is on a notepad) It includes the "500 daily BB" list, but also includes taking care of the zoo and my city garden. Here is what it says:
Furtastic Fountain
Bank Deposits
Fitness Checklist
Backstage Search
Recycle Quest
City Garden
I also add to it as needed. (Watch new chloe show, go on the new smurf quest, Etc.) It helps me to limit my time on Bearville each day, and it reminds me what I need to do. I suggest you make one too! I would also add Bear university, Zoo shifts, or Bearywood mall shifts if you have not graduated or become a Manger/Master Zookeeper already. I hope you find my advice helpful!
Old 07-30-2011, 04:00 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

I found this very helpful.
I do the same things as you do!
:]
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT