BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-01-2011, 08:12 PM
BrooklynCinnamon6
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Brooklyn CINNI MON. 8D

BrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond repute
 BrooklynCinnamon6 is offline Status: Offline

I was thinking that a few days ago, but then I realized it would pretty much just be the same as going on on my phone, since I'd need an internet connection anyway. It works perfectly for me on there, and I think if they were to make an app, it would be cool, but it would also cost a lot of money which I think a lot of our members would rather have used for prizes.
I think the mobile site idea is cool though, it does get kind of hard to keep zooming in and all. I don't think it would cost much, and it would make it a lot easier for the members who often get on on their phones/iPods.
I'm fine with the way it is right now too though. On my new phone it works almost perfectly, on my old Blackberry, however, it was a real pain to use. Though I think it would be hard to use on there even if it was an app for it.
All-in-all, I think the mobile site idea would be cool. (;
Old 08-01-2011, 09:21 PM
Tayloradventurebear493
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Shealeigh Coleman. I wish.

Tayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to behold
 Tayloradventurebear493 is offline Status: Offline

An application would be absolutely awesome! I hate waiting to get home and go on BI:P
Old 08-02-2011, 09:20 AM
tigerhappy26
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Tigerhappy26

tigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to behold
 tigerhappy26 is offline Status: Offline

I think they would like have to pay apple to get an app though but we just won 10,000 dollars so they could put everyone forum they have as an app
Old 08-02-2011, 09:22 AM
SkylarFootball11
Trading Teddy

SkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond repute
 SkylarFootball11 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by tigerhappy26
I think they would like have to pay apple to get an app though but we just won 10,000 dollars so they could put everyone forum they have as an app
I agree with this xD
[liked]
Old 08-02-2011, 10:01 AM
valentins_day
Polar Bear
BABV Name: hey

valentins_day is just really nicevalentins_day is just really nicevalentins_day is just really nicevalentins_day is just really nice
 valentins_day is offline Status: Offline

great idea [:
Old 08-02-2011, 11:20 AM
brigster125
Trading Teddy

brigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond repute
 brigster125 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by SimoneBuddyCub
I agree.
And if we want to use BI on our phones, we can just go on the web. ;3
Old 08-02-2011, 02:06 PM
Jordan and Ruby!
Trading Teddy

Jordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud of
 Jordan and Ruby! is offline Status: Offline

You can pay like £100 altogether to make an app, My brother did that, then you just have to get Apple to use it.
Old 08-02-2011, 02:43 PM
hayli2hip330
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Justin Drew Bieber <3

hayli2hip330 will become famous soon enough
 hayli2hip330 is offline Status: Offline

It would be a a fun thing to have, but like some people are saying it costs a lot to make an app. &people could use their phones and such. It would be fun but it doesnt seem that necessary. But it's a good idea.(:
Old 08-03-2011, 01:45 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

I think it would be a waste of money since you could just use the web.
Good idea though!
:]
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT