BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-03-2011, 11:32 PM
L1D3N

Thumbs down How do I delete my account?

This website is not what I'm looking for, I want to delete my account please.
Old 08-03-2011, 11:32 PM
Christinacrystal119
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ℘.s. i ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ

Christinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond repute
 Christinacrystal119 is offline Status: Offline

You need to ask/confirm one of the staffs. (;
Old 08-03-2011, 11:41 PM
chococat663
Polar Bear

chococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond repute
 chococat663 is offline Status: Offline

VM a staff member and ask them to delete it. Justin or FOM would be the best ones to ask. Just click on their names and it will take you to their profiles.
Old 08-04-2011, 03:31 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by chococat663
VM a staff member and ask them to delete it. Justin or FOM would be the best ones to ask. Just click on their names and it will take you to their profiles.
Old 08-04-2011, 03:32 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

You only joined couple days AGO D:
Please give BI another chance. D:
But if you do want to, listen to Choco c:
Old 08-04-2011, 04:37 AM
AngelBlossom
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SunnyPhotoBear

AngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant future
 AngelBlossom is offline Status: Offline

BI is a really nice place, and i agree with NeonSmiley,
you really should give BI a chance. But if you would like to
delete your account, ask one of the staffs or admin. Wendy,
Justin, or FOM. (:
Old 08-04-2011, 11:47 AM
princessheart91
Polar Bear
BABV Name: princessheart91

princessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really nice
 princessheart91 is offline Status: Offline

I think you shouldnt leave now. Please try to give BI another chance. Y
Old 08-05-2011, 03:49 AM
BalletStar
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MollyAries100!

BalletStar has a spectacular aura aboutBalletStar has a spectacular aura about
 BalletStar is offline Status: Offline

If you had been on BI for a few months thn maybe you would leave if this is the wrong thing. But after only a few days here! PLEASE STAY! Give this place a chance! Look how many people are asking you to stay!
Old 08-05-2011, 04:18 AM
chococat663
Polar Bear

chococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond repute
 chococat663 is offline Status: Offline

If this person wants to leave, then let them. They said that this isn't the site they were looking for, so its possible that they have absolutely no interest in BaBV and made an account on here thinking that it was a different site. I know that if i made an account on the wrong site by accident, and had no interest in the site, i wouldn't want to stay.
Old 08-05-2011, 04:40 AM
rachelangel477girl
Trading Teddy

rachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant future
 rachelangel477girl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by chococat663
If this person wants to leave, then let them. They said that this isn't the site they were looking for, so its possible that they have absolutely no interest in BaBV and made an account on here thinking that it was a different site. I know that if i made an account on the wrong site by accident, and had no interest in the site, i wouldn't want to stay.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT