BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-04-2011, 12:55 PM
princessheart91
Polar Bear
BABV Name: princessheart91

princessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really nice
 princessheart91 is offline Status: Offline

@MistyBear61: I deleted the emails and there gone, i got banned 1 year ago. and i dont know how to take pictures because i have forgotten i havent had much expeerience and im not really focused on taking pics on the internet.

@Bellaballet205: I know but it hurts accepting it

@princessgirlschool: same thing it hurts accepting it

@skylarfootball11: i know ive learned that a loong time ago
Old 08-04-2011, 12:55 PM
princessgirlcool
Sage Bear

princessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond repute
 princessgirlcool is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by princessheart91
@Bellaballet205: im not being negative im saying something.

@NeonSmiley ok then she does have something to do with it and thanks for the sympathy. I keep emailing them and nothing happens

@Skylarfootball: I have tried

@Mistybear61: Thanks, I have been doing that and all there saying is " we cant open back your account due to your foul language. But i dont believe i did any foul language

@princessgirlcool: Thanks ive tried that already.
Well you say you haven't done any foul language, but maybe you've said something that you don't remember. Or maybe you've fought with someone and you don't remember. (;
Old 08-04-2011, 12:56 PM
MistyBear61
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Mist (Jez)

MistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant future
 MistyBear61 is offline Status: Offline

@MistyBear61: I deleted the emails and there gone, i got banned 1 year ago. and i dont know how to take pictures because i have forgotten i havent had much expeerience and im not really focused on taking pics on the internet.

One YEAR ago? Oh. When you try opening BABV what comes up? If you REALLY want to go back on BABV you'd have to make a new account and try and find your close friends and tell them. If it's a year back, BABV probably won't un-ban you, sorry to say.
Old 08-04-2011, 12:58 PM
BellaBallet205
Trading Teddy

BellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond repute
 BellaBallet205 is offline Status: Offline

Wait...you were banned a year ago? I tip my hat to you for your presistence but there comes a time when you just need to accept that you either;
A: need to make a new account.
B: Stop playing BV
Old 08-04-2011, 12:59 PM
SkylarFootball11
Trading Teddy

SkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond repute
 SkylarFootball11 is offline Status: Offline

Well that speech came from the bottom of my heart and if you choose not to try it its not my fault. I've gave my suggestions and I'm afraid there is nothing I can do for you. All these kind people are taking time out of their lives to help you on your thread. There are a ton of suggestions many people have left for you. I'm afraid I have nothing left to say except this. You keep deflecting what people are saying with an excuse, just try some of these suggestions okay?
Old 08-04-2011, 01:00 PM
princessgirlcool
Sage Bear

princessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond repute

Oh wow.... a year ago?
I don't think you'll be getting unbanned.
Try making a new account and save up your money for a new bear.
Like Mist said, try finding your old friends on babv. x]
Old 08-04-2011, 01:02 PM
princessheart91
Polar Bear

princessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really nice

@princessgirlcool: i've fought but nothing wrong was said, all i say is why are you being mean to me were not friends anymore. None of that is foul language.

@Mistybear61: maybe BV isnt like most sites they ban you forever not for like 24 hrs or 1 day.

@skylarfootball11: i am trying but i am answering people.

@princessgirlcool (2nd part): Yeah i know but i keep trying. My mom wont drive to BABW she thinks theres no point in it. and i do try a lot but all of my friends are on Bear Boulevard and thats alwayys full somee of my friends even quit and i cant find my friends and thats because of safe chat IC i cant say hey remember me princess.
Old 08-04-2011, 01:03 PM
princessgirlcool
Sage Bear

I know you said you've tried hanging out with your friends, but being with friends isn't just a one time thing. xD
You can always text them or video chat with them, or go shopping with them.
Just trying it out may not be enough, I know that I can never get enough of my friends. xD
: D
Old 08-04-2011, 01:07 PM
princessheart91
Polar Bear

Half of my friends dont have cell phones im the only one who does, i only have 1 friend on my phone and thats my neighbour. and the rest are my family..

Anyways guys im going to mark a best answer. thanks for your help.
Old 08-04-2011, 01:08 PM
MistyBear61
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Mist (Jez)

MistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant future
 MistyBear61 is offline Status: Offline

I'd try getting into another website or make a new account, really.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
skylar.flies.high