BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-25-2009, 09:36 PM
Bananas247
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Savannahwinter13

Bananas247 is on a distinguished road
 Bananas247 is offline Status: Offline

Ok, I will do that, Thanks for the help guys!
Old 01-25-2009, 10:15 PM
AJCool
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: -

AJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud of
 AJCool is offline Status: Offline

This is a situation which has been occurring to so many uncountable people. I believe Buildabear is working on it by the time they have gotten so many e-mail from other members. Though, if you feel you too would like to send a message go right ahead; their e-mail is vwhelp@buildabear.com. I believet eh best advice I can give you is too be patient and wait for vwhelp@buildabear.com's response.

E-mail from our follow beary busy bear Maxine regarding the Attic.

There is a temporary issue of "invisible" attic storage. We are aware of this issue and it is being corrected. Be assured that all your valuable items are still there but not visible right now. This will be fixed as quickly as possible by our developbears.
Thanks for your patience

Maxine Clark
Founder and Chief Executive Bear

AJCool

Last edited by AJCool; 01-25-2009 at 11:34 PM..
Old 01-26-2009, 06:49 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

I just got an e-mail from BAB that said they are sorry- it's a glitch and they are working hard to fix it
Old 01-27-2009, 07:32 PM
MeganDecembear29
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MeganDecembear29

MeganDecembear29 is on a distinguished road
 MeganDecembear29 is offline Status: Offline

This is a BABV glitch. The Bear Patrol and BABV team are working to fix this bug. Please be patient, they are trying. They said I am one of many emailing them about it. Please do not email them anymore, they already are tryig to fix this bug, and after you tell them, they will fix your account. Mine was fixed in 2-3 days. Please, not so much emails about this peculiar problem. IT should be completly fixed soon.
Old 01-27-2009, 07:38 PM
MelanieJuly16
Trading Teddy

MelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud of
 MelanieJuly16 is offline Status: Offline

Don't worry. They will have it fixed in no time! (:
(It's actually fixed for some people.)
Old 01-27-2009, 07:39 PM
MelanieJuly16
Trading Teddy

MelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud of
 MelanieJuly16 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MeganDecembear29
This is a BABV glitch. The Bear Patrol and BABV team are working to fix this bug. Please be patient, they are trying. They said I am one of many emailing them about it. Please do not email them anymore, they already are tryig to fix this bug, and after you tell them, they will fix your account. Mine was fixed in 2-3 days. Please, not so much emails about this peculiar problem. IT should be completly fixed soon.
Please do not type in red. It's for the admins only. [:
Old 01-28-2009, 03:00 PM
jjrrss10
Polar Bear
BABV Name: jjrrss10

jjrrss10 is on a distinguished road
 jjrrss10 is offline Status: Offline

I would email BABV help and see what they say.
Old 01-31-2009, 03:39 AM
BABYTAURAS12
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BABYTAURUS12

BABYTAURAS12 is on a distinguished road
 BABYTAURAS12 is offline Status: Offline
Question Andreaspring3;319540]Yeah I emailed babv patrol about it. They will fix it soon ]

[quote=Andreaspring3;319540]Yeah I emailed babv patrol about it. They will fix it soon [/yea im missing furniture too an all kinds of clothes plus assceries an not to mention all the stuff i was holding for my lil brother ....ugh... he thinks i threw them away
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT