BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 07-19-2011, 03:14 AM
ducky2713
Polar Bear
BABV Name: {Abby}

ducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of light
 ducky2713 is offline Status: Offline

I'm in love with that dang pig.
Old 07-21-2011, 05:27 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

this survey was older, but I did it anyway. I LOVE the octopus!!
Old 07-21-2011, 08:33 PM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by macyangel221
I want the horse to come out! Anyone else agrees?
The horse has been out for a while now:
http://www.buildabear.com/shopping/p...essMeMode=true

Many of the animals in the farm & zoo collection have been released before. There are also other versions of the turtle, dolphin (I thought this one was a fish XD ), and lobster that have been available before as well.
Old 07-21-2011, 08:41 PM
Tiqqer
Banned
BABV Name: Hermione Granger. ℓ.є.χ.ι

Tiqqer is a glorious beacon of lightTiqqer is a glorious beacon of lightTiqqer is a glorious beacon of lightTiqqer is a glorious beacon of lightTiqqer is a glorious beacon of lightTiqqer is a glorious beacon of light
 Tiqqer is offline Status: Offline

DONE.
i felt like i just finished MISSION IMPOSSIBLE.
o;

i like the "Sea Collection" the best !
The octopus just looks CAAAUTE.
♥(:
Old 07-22-2011, 07:31 PM
christmas
Sage Bear
BABV Name: HelenAllheart54

christmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond repute
 christmas is offline Status: Offline
Thumbs up Done it.

Done it !
Love the sea bear & the octopus but don't like the dolphin.
Old 08-10-2011, 04:01 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

Just completed it :]
Old 08-14-2011, 11:51 AM
ChantelBBallBear
Polar Bear

ChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to behold
 ChantelBBallBear is offline Status: Offline

I like the sea collection. c:
Old 08-14-2011, 11:58 AM
Remi11
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rain.

Remi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond repute
 Remi11 is offline Status: Offline

I just finished it. Those are SOOOOOO cute<333
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
- chay was here < 3, -rainbow dash-, brooklyn(:, i twas here, ~rrebwarts♥