BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Codes

Closed Thread
Old 08-20-2011, 09:57 AM
ChristinaFurshionista

Default Get Reading Book Move at the libeary

Go to the libeary and click on the book on the top right of the table, then flip the pages till u get to the end. When you exit, you will receive the Reading Book Move.

Old 08-20-2011, 10:02 AM
nicolapaws3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: nicolapaws3

nicolapaws3 has a spectacular aura aboutnicolapaws3 has a spectacular aura about
 nicolapaws3 is offline Status: Offline

thanks for reminding us : )

Last edited by nicolapaws3; 08-20-2011 at 11:11 AM..
Old 08-20-2011, 10:21 AM
K8LINCHICK=)
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Caitlin<3

K8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant future
 K8LINCHICK=) is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for the reminder (;
Old 08-20-2011, 10:35 AM
allstarweekendfan07
Polar Bear

allstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant future
 allstarweekendfan07 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for reminding us.
Old 08-20-2011, 02:03 PM
princessheart91
Polar Bear
BABV Name: princessheart91

princessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really nice
 princessheart91 is offline Status: Offline

Thank you so much for reminding us!(:
Old 08-20-2011, 04:13 PM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks fur the reminder :]
Old 08-20-2011, 04:15 PM
maggiesprinkles43
Trading Teddy

maggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to all
 maggiesprinkles43 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks fur the reminder. =]
Old 08-21-2011, 12:35 AM
ChristinaFurshionista

Funny, I've been on Bearville for over a month, and thot I discovered nearly everything (that is available to anyone in general) and I have clicked on all the books on the table many times, but I never got the Reading move till now.....that is strange. So this move is completely new to me. Is it new, or has it been there for a long time?
Old 08-21-2011, 12:38 AM
BriannaHoneyDay
Polar Bear

BriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to behold
 BriannaHoneyDay is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by ChristinaFurshionista
Funny, I've been on Bearville for over a month, and thot I discovered nearly everything (that is available to anyone in general) and I have clicked on all the books on the table many times, but I never got the Reading move till now.....that is strange. So this move is completely new to me. Is it new, or has it been there for a long time?
The Reading Book Move has been there for a long time.. Probably over a year! ( :

Last edited by BriannaHoneyDay; 08-21-2011 at 12:39 AM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
~rrebwarts♥