BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 09-02-2011, 04:31 PM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

I love those ideas.
I actually agree with them.
Old 09-02-2011, 04:47 PM
BriannaHoneyDay
Polar Bear

BriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to behold
 BriannaHoneyDay is offline Status: Offline

Yesh, yesh!
I really like your ideas.
Old 09-06-2011, 06:47 PM
Tayloradventurebear493
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Shealeigh Coleman. I wish.

Tayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to behold
 Tayloradventurebear493 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by bettybeach13
I want it like WI,we can delete vm's,PM each other & comment in albums
WI does that? Lucky
Old 09-06-2011, 06:56 PM
summersurf57
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SummerSurf57

summersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud of
 summersurf57 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by PierceBlue2
It's a shame we can't comment on albums anymore because of people's negative and inappropriate comments on others' pictures... :l
I don't think we can delete vm's because of the fact that you can say something mean/bad and before anyone can report it, they delete it, and also Pm's were disabled while back ago because well, it's like chatting with someone privately, right? So they would be saying inappropriate things through the pm's.
To be honest, I don't think Pm's are needed, because if you have something "private" to say to someone, then this forum isn't the place to say so.
Old 09-07-2011, 10:20 AM
valentins_day
Polar Bear
BABV Name: hey

valentins_day is just really nicevalentins_day is just really nicevalentins_day is just really nicevalentins_day is just really nice
 valentins_day is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by PierceBlue2
It's a shame we can't comment on albums anymore because of people's negative and inappropriate comments on others' pictures... :l
I don't think we can delete vm's because of the fact that you can say something mean/bad and before anyone can report it, they delete it, and also Pm's were disabled while back ago because well, it's like chatting with someone privately, right? So they would be saying inappropriate things through the pm's.
To be honest, I don't think Pm's are needed, because if you have something "private" to say to someone, then this forum isn't the place to say so.
ii agree : )
Old 09-07-2011, 12:47 PM
AliceDecember7
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alice

AliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond repute
 AliceDecember7 is offline Status: Offline

Yeah, I wanna edit my VMs, I always misspell stuff. Dx
Buut I like the usernames how they are cause people might get made fun of for liking neon pink or using a really bright, hard to read green. xD
Old 09-07-2011, 01:40 PM
GraceHearts12
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Team Katniss

GraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to behold
 GraceHearts12 is offline Status: Offline

not really but i think they should change the mod and admins' colors to less widely used(or wanted to be used colors)
Old 09-07-2011, 01:42 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

I like this idea, and I also think that we should be able to change the color of our post stars. It would give us a chance to change up our look. Of course, I don't think Sage Bears or mods/admins should change their color of their name because that would just be confusing. xD
Old 09-07-2011, 02:45 PM
PawsomeGirl
Trading Teddy

PawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 PawsomeGirl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by princessgirlcool
Same, but unfortunately past members of BI have misused those options, so we can't anymore.. I believe. x]
Old 09-07-2011, 06:42 PM
Mellie
Banned
BABV Name: aj2hip44931

Mellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud of
 Mellie is offline Status: Offline

I love them! Wow great ideas
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT