BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-30-2011, 08:21 PM
diosi
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Daisybearfurshion55

diosi will become famous soon enoughdiosi will become famous soon enough
 diosi is offline Status: Offline
Default badge glitch?

so i wanted to level up on fashion and style and when i went to my badges it was not level up ! and all my badges were on silver gold or bronze how thier supost to be but all of them said 0 ??? and my whole computer froze and a puzzle with a sad face was on the page! have this happen to you guys? sorry is this was suppost to be in a wrong place if it was
Old 07-31-2011, 08:20 AM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Z-Z-Za-Zoey

awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute
 awesomechic is offline Status: Offline

um, it may just be a glitch. this is suppose to be in the 'whoopies' section, where are the glitches happen.
Old 07-31-2011, 08:35 AM
Kaitie
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kaitie

Kaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to all
 Kaitie is offline Status: Offline

It is a glitch because it happens to me to and when I get back on it says i am level up.
Old 08-12-2011, 04:01 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

Yes, this should be in the "Whoopsies!" section since it is a glitch. To fix it just clear your cache, if that doesn't work email vwhelp@buildabear.com.
Old 09-01-2011, 01:10 AM
Annalise
Polar Bear
BABV Name: TrinityTeddy28

Annalise is on a distinguished road
 Annalise is offline Status: Offline

It happened to me sometimes, and maybe becuse it was none of those. Maybe you just thought it was one of those or you got it mixed up with another game or something to do and it was called the same thing. Not sure though . . .
Old 09-08-2011, 12:01 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

I think the puzzle with a sad face means that Adobe Flash Player has crashed. This has happened to me a few times before. Try logging back in again.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT