BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-23-2011, 02:16 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

That's happened to me a lot in the Town Square. Go somewhere else (in Bearville) and it should come back.
Old 08-23-2011, 02:21 PM
princessheart91
Polar Bear
BABV Name: princessheart91

princessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really nice
 princessheart91 is offline Status: Offline

This used to happen often to me. Try logging out and back in.
Old 08-23-2011, 02:27 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: IsabelMusicMaker8

TheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 TheDinoGirl is offline Status: Offline

That happens to me like all the time xP
Usually after I play a game or something.
I just go somewhere else and they come back. Easily fixed. :3
Old 08-23-2011, 05:47 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

i just use my map and go somewhere else and it comes back no need to log out or clear my cache
Old 09-01-2011, 12:22 AM
Annalise
Polar Bear
BABV Name: TrinityTeddy28

Annalise is on a distinguished road
 Annalise is offline Status: Offline

lol very odd....
Old 09-11-2011, 12:22 PM
Mellie
Banned
BABV Name: aj2hip44931

Mellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud of
 Mellie is offline Status: Offline

It happens all the time for me but when you go somewhere else it's back
Old 09-11-2011, 12:22 PM
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: haili x

Hailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond repute
 Hailisnowflake4 is offline Status: Offline

Yeah, That happens to me too.
Old 09-11-2011, 12:29 PM
BethanAquarius
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BethanAquarius

BethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud of
 BethanAquarius is offline Status: Offline

I get that all the time too, i just walk into a shop or click on the arrow thing and then it gos back to normal. but id never need to log out because it takes forever to get back in
Old 09-30-2011, 06:53 PM
cathrine2hip239
Knut
BABV Name: cathrine2hip239

cathrine2hip239 is on a distinguished road
 cathrine2hip239 is offline Status: Offline

that happened to me i go into another room and then i get it back
Old 09-30-2011, 07:43 PM
doggierocks
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Call me blue c:

doggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud of
 doggierocks is offline Status: Offline

That always happens to me after I play a game, or trade. Just walk to a different place, and it should appear again. It usually does with me.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
aloha i was here ♫, ~rrebwarts♥