BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Be Beariffic! > Games, Badges and Bearbills!

Closed Thread
Old 08-17-2011, 05:53 PM
GraceHearts12
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Team Katniss

GraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to behold
 GraceHearts12 is offline Status: Offline

great
bbut 2 things its okay 2 make a 3 accounts but the site has 2 conme to a maximum capacity of accounts/data so we might want 2 just make 3 @ max so we can have the sitefora long time 2 come

2 if you are sick of the fountain prizes do it normally then sell the item for $25 if it is 1 of thoseyou need 5 pieces 2 build something build them and then sell it thanks great job just trying 2 help
Old 09-01-2011, 12:57 AM
Annalise
Polar Bear
BABV Name: TrinityTeddy28

Annalise is on a distinguished road
 Annalise is offline Status: Offline

Great tip keep those tips coming.
Old 09-10-2011, 05:06 PM
Mellie
Banned
BABV Name: aj2hip44931

Mellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud of
 Mellie is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for the helpful tips
Totally helpful
Old 09-10-2011, 05:09 PM
BethanAquarius
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BethanAquarius

BethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud of
 BethanAquarius is offline Status: Offline

3 accounts? In the past I have been able to make up to six accounts and the receipt codes work on all of those accounts
Old 09-11-2011, 09:12 AM
doggierocks
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Call me blue c:

doggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud of
 doggierocks is offline Status: Offline

Your all welcome! I'm always happy to help!
Old 09-11-2011, 12:14 PM
teaadventerous36
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Teaadventerous36

teaadventerous36 will become famous soon enoughteaadventerous36 will become famous soon enough
 teaadventerous36 is offline Status: Offline

Cool. Thanks for the tips. I'll remember that the next time I go to BABW.
Old 09-16-2011, 02:48 PM
doggierocks
Polar Bear

doggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud of

Your welcome!
Old 10-02-2011, 01:50 PM
doggierocks
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by GraceHearts12
great
bbut 2 things its okay 2 make a 3 accounts but the site has 2 conme to a maximum capacity of accounts/data so we might want 2 just make 3 @ max so we can have the sitefora long time 2 come

2 if you are sick of the fountain prizes do it normally then sell the item for $25 if it is 1 of thoseyou need 5 pieces 2 build something build them and then sell it thanks great job just trying 2 help
I don't think there is a maximum. I mean, hundreds of kids join everyday, and it already has millions playing.
Old 10-03-2011, 09:01 PM
Abbyalohabear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♕You can call me Abbs.♕

Abbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant future
 Abbyalohabear is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for those helpful tips. ♥
Old 10-03-2011, 10:25 PM
NickiNightingale4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: NickiNightingale4

NickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to behold
 NickiNightingale4 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for the tips. xD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
- chay was here < 3, -calli was here. ♥, grace is mrs. mccreery