BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 09-20-2011, 12:15 PM
TheHappy
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AbigailHappy5

TheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to behold
 TheHappy is offline Status: Offline

IT WOULD BE SO AWESOME. I WOULD BUY ALL OF THEM.
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Old 09-20-2011, 02:18 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: IsabelMusicMaker8

TheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 TheDinoGirl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by TheHappy
IT WOULD BE SO AWESOME. I WOULD BUY ALL OF THEM.
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Er, what she said.
xD
Old 10-03-2011, 10:04 PM
NickiNightingale4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: NickiNightingale4

NickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to behold
 NickiNightingale4 is offline Status: Offline

Hehe I personally don't like MLP but I know lots of people who do... I think that that would be a great idea because they would make lots of money. Definitely send that in! I support your idea in the mind of BABW.
Old 10-03-2011, 10:50 PM
BellaBallet205
Trading Teddy

BellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond repute
 BellaBallet205 is offline Status: Offline

I would buy Fluttershy and Rarity in a heartbeat, oh and PinkyPie....wow I would just buy them all!! <3
Old 10-03-2011, 11:06 PM
AbbiCuddles19
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AbbiCuddles19

AbbiCuddles19 is a jewel in the roughAbbiCuddles19 is a jewel in the roughAbbiCuddles19 is a jewel in the roughAbbiCuddles19 is a jewel in the rough
 AbbiCuddles19 is offline Status: Offline

Oh my gosh, that would be amazing! And the smallfries could be the cutie mark crusaders!
Old 10-04-2011, 08:53 AM
TheHappy
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AbigailHappy5

TheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to behold
 TheHappy is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AbbiCuddles19
Oh my gosh, that would be amazing! And the smallfries could be the cutie mark crusaders!
OHMAHGOSHYESSSSSSSSS. o_o
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
There should be a mini Spike, too. : D
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Old 10-04-2011, 12:41 PM
AllieBubbles17
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AllieBubbles17

AllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond repute
 AllieBubbles17 is offline Status: Offline

:O spike and his little tummy! that would be so cute. A baby Spike smallfry.
Old 10-04-2011, 02:13 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: IsabelMusicMaker8

TheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 TheDinoGirl is offline Status: Offline

Or maybe if you bought all 6 of the main cast, you could choose between a free Spike or Princess Celestia!
xD
Old 10-04-2011, 04:39 PM
Fun48
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AbbyFullOfFun48

Fun48 is a glorious beacon of lightFun48 is a glorious beacon of lightFun48 is a glorious beacon of lightFun48 is a glorious beacon of lightFun48 is a glorious beacon of lightFun48 is a glorious beacon of light
 Fun48 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by TheDinoGirl
Or maybe if you bought all 6 of the main cast, you could choose between a free Spike or Princess Celestia!
xD
I am SO putting this in my siggy.
We need MLP BABWS,even if they just do ONE of the characters from MLP,I'd be happy! <3 xD

View Post Originally Posted by FayeTeddyBear
That's a really good idea, because lots of children, especially girls, who watch My Little Pony also go to Build-a-Bear Workshop a lot so yes, it would bring them a lot of money and it's possible to make a horse since they have done several before. But don't they have to ask the creators of My Little Pony first, so that they have permission to make them (because if they didn't, sales of the original My Little Ponies would decrease because people would be buying Build-a-Bear instead)?
No,because I'm pretty sure some of the profit would go to Hasbro. ;]
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
gonerainbowcrazy♥, laura<3, momma.cake.♥