BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Special Events

Closed Thread
Old 10-06-2011, 04:23 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

Lola has been back for a few weeks now, somebody just found an older thread.
Old 10-07-2011, 04:59 PM
BethanAquarius
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BethanAquarius

BethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud of
 BethanAquarius is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by RachelGirl192
Lola has been back for a few weeks now, somebody just found an older thread.
Haha lol! I was just watching all these replies coming in (which i appreciated) but was thinking,,, what is going on? lol :P
Old 10-07-2011, 05:25 PM
NickiNightingale4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: NickiNightingale4

NickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to behold
 NickiNightingale4 is offline Status: Offline

Bye Lola send a post card! That's a good idea sending her off to get fixed. I have a magnificent monkey an her fur is no longer shiny and soft it's kind of matted.
Old 10-08-2011, 03:51 AM
AllyAdorable
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: hi :-)

AllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond repute
 AllyAdorable is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size.
I've done that before. I had to give my bear for a week because she got a hole in her. One of the stiches opened. And it started spreading, and the next week it was good as new!

Yours will end up like you just got it
Old 10-08-2011, 05:00 AM
BethanAquarius
Trading Teddy

BethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by AllyAdorable
Click the image to open in full size.
I've done that before. I had to give my bear for a week because she got a hole in her. One of the stiches opened. And it started spreading, and the next week it was good as new!

Yours will end up like you just got it
Thank you so much for the Bye Lola text! and thanks for sharing your story lola is now back and safe in my arms they couldnt fix her fur though but do i mind? no i love her!
Old 10-08-2011, 05:13 AM
tweety

tweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond repute
 tweety is offline Status: Offline

My sisters and cousin bears have had surgery since their stitches come and undone and lost their stuffing.
My little cousins old bears could use a new fur. They are old, matted, and dirty.
Did you have to pay to get your bear fixed?
Old 10-08-2011, 05:34 AM
BethanAquarius
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by tweety
My sisters and cousin bears have had surgery since their stitches come and undone and lost their stuffing.
My little cousins old bears could use a new fur. They are old, matted, and dirty.
Did you have to pay to get your bear fixed?
nope it was free they werent able to fix her fur much but they felt bad so they gave me a £15 gift voucher!
Old 10-08-2011, 11:20 AM
Millie'
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♥

Millie' is on a distinguished road
 Millie' is offline Status: Offline

We will all miss you.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT