BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 10-08-2011, 02:04 PM
BaileyKawaii
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BaileyKimonoBear17

BaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of light
 BaileyKawaii is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BellaBallet205
I do NOT like the idea of a High-Designer brand bear. It seems extremely petty to have a BCBG or a Juicy Couture bear. :/
I agree

View Post Originally Posted by AllieBubbles17
I know right! Then they'll have to release "other stuff", and in a few months after they do that, the prices for stuff will go up. This isn't "Make your own Juicy Puppy" or Tous bear or whatever that figure thing is.. then, people would start to question babw, because they'd think it's not about the kids anymore, it's about greed. There's already a big issue about greed on the news, not gonna bring it up on a kids site, but people don't want to see it!
Very true. You know those bears would probably cost, like, 30 or 40 bucks. xDD

I think they should just stick to Justice. Kids love that store, and they want to be able to match their bears, and I think that's all fine and good, but these other brands are pretty outragous.

I think that they should come out with Harajuku bears and clothes though because harajuku is so cute!!! <3
Old 10-08-2011, 02:25 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

I don't think there should be fashion branded bears at all. Most people who buy them are kids, and they won't really mind what clothes the bears are wearing! It will make BABW too grown up, and then what will happen? Younger kids won't buy bears any more because the styles are too old for them, but older kids would find the fact that they are only cuddly toys childish. Therefore, BABW would lose a lot of money in this way. And think about the price- outfits from BABW cost a lot anyway, and if you were an adult you wouldn't want your kids begging you to spend even more. Like Allie said, what if you were a family with 3 or 4 kids who all wanted these designer bears? Or even worse, what if you had a party? Not to be rude, but I don't think BABW have got it right at all this time.
Old 10-08-2011, 03:31 PM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

I hadn't heard of most of the brands except for four- it made me feel pretty small.
Anyway, I don't really like the idea of a fashion brand bear, though some Nike clothes would be nice. (:
Old 10-08-2011, 06:28 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

I agree, BAB should stick to their regular cute bears and it is all about cuteness and cuddlyness, not about fashion brands.
I think the bear was ok, but not as a BAB bear, and I also worry about the price.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT