BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House

Closed Thread
Old 10-05-2011, 03:57 AM
AngelBlossom
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SunnyPhotoBear

AngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant future
 AngelBlossom is offline Status: Offline

I would rather get the next Iphone 5. It would be
more updated than this. xD All they changed is
the voice commands and some things in it. :33
Old 10-05-2011, 08:48 AM
isabelyourock4
Polar Bear

isabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud of
 isabelyourock4 is offline Status: Offline

The new Iphone 5
jk we made it the iphone 4s
xD
Old 10-05-2011, 10:44 AM
Snewdles
Trading Teddy

Snewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond repute
 Snewdles is offline Status: Offline

I have the iPhone 4 but the only thing different is the 8 megapixel cam instead of 6
Old 10-05-2011, 11:05 AM
ZoeAries7
Polar Bear

ZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeAries7 is offline Status: Offline

My Dad has the iPhone 4 and I honestly would rather pay less for an iPhone 4, all the iPhone 4S has is a better camera, processor and improved Voice Control (which I find stoopid anyway).
Old 10-05-2011, 12:23 PM
K8LINCHICK=)
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Caitlin<3

K8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant future
 K8LINCHICK=) is offline Status: Offline

I'm getting it on release date :')<3
(I have every Apple Product, thanks Dad!!:')
Old 10-05-2011, 12:48 PM
ZoeAries7
Polar Bear

ZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeAries7 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by K8LINCHICK=)
I'm getting it on release date :')<3
(I have every Apple Product, thanks Dad!!:')
I doubt that a kid would have every Apple product.
Old 10-05-2011, 12:52 PM
K8LINCHICK=)
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Caitlin<3

K8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant future
 K8LINCHICK=) is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by ZoeAries7
I doubt that a kid would have every Apple product.
Same here, that is why I said thanks 'Dad', because I share quite a few of the products with him. I have a few of my own actual products though!:')....
Old 10-10-2011, 02:24 PM
DiamondLove290
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DiamondLove290

DiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to behold
 DiamondLove290 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by K8LINCHICK=)
Same here, that is why I said thanks 'Dad', because I share quite a few of the products with him. I have a few of my own actual products though!:')....
Lucky! xD
I have never owned a single product by Apple in my life, but hopefully I'll be able to afford an iPhone4/4S with the money I've saved so far... xD
Old 10-10-2011, 02:26 PM
brittanyangel950
Polar Bear
BABV Name: brittanyangel950

brittanyangel950 is on a distinguished road
 brittanyangel950 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by alicecoolgirl
to me it looks no different than the iphone 4 xD

Oh btw the pictures of the 2 iphones there are actually of the iphone 4 and the 4s, i saw the same article that you got them pictures from and they are the different models but look the same really xD
i agree it looks awesome but dont look no different than the 4 one. I am thinking of getting the 4s next month but its going to be expensive it looks like .
Old 10-10-2011, 08:32 PM
Spikefan2004
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ChloeSuperBear

Spikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud of
 Spikefan2004 is offline Status: Offline

Its still so strange to me that the day before Steve Jobs died, they anounced that phone. I think I heard that its called the 4S because it stands for, for Steve. I wont be getting one, because its going to be expensive, and I can't afford the data for that phone. And I have a different phone, that I like a lot. If I get another phone, I want it to have a slide out keyboard.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
diamond, ted was here