BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 10-05-2011, 12:21 PM
K8LINCHICK=)
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Caitlin<3

K8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant future
 K8LINCHICK=) is offline Status: Offline

Okay, so I need to update this but I need a new banner. If someone could help me out with that, you are a star<3 :') x
Old 10-05-2011, 01:05 PM
BethanAquarius
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BethanAquarius

BethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud of
 BethanAquarius is offline Status: Offline

Howdy Quick question I have a pixie cut and sometimes it is very hard to style... Any solutions?
Old 10-06-2011, 01:31 PM
K8LINCHICK=)
Polar Bear

K8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by BethanAquarius
Howdy Quick question I have a pixie cut and sometimes it is very hard to style... Any solutions?
In a way that it is hard to style.. could you give me an example?
Is it because it is short or because of your hair type?
What have you tried so far?
Thanks<3
Old 10-06-2011, 01:38 PM
BethanAquarius
Trading Teddy

BethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by K8LINCHICK=)
In a way that it is hard to style.. could you give me an example?
Is it because it is short or because of your hair type?
What have you tried so far?
Thanks<3
well it is because of the length and right now i'm growing it and it sorta looks like a mullet right now! eww! and i dont know how to style it :S
Old 10-06-2011, 01:41 PM
K8LINCHICK=)
Polar Bear

Styling; Brush in morning and at night with a comb to tame the hair for the day/night. Maybe do a french plait to the side secured with a pretty flower clip? That always looks good as long as the french plait is kept tight while doing and the hair isn't frizzy.
You could always twist the sides of the hair to add more interest and again, use clips to jazz it up(:
If you go onto Google Images and type in hairstyles for Pixie cuts it should come up with some good suggestions:')
Old 10-06-2011, 01:54 PM
BethanAquarius
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by K8LINCHICK=)
Styling; Brush in morning and at night with a comb to tame the hair for the day/night. Maybe do a french plait to the side secured with a pretty flower clip? That always looks good as long as the french plait is kept tight while doing and the hair isn't frizzy.
You could always twist the sides of the hair to add more interest and again, use clips to jazz it up(:
If you go onto Google Images and type in hairstyles for Pixie cuts it should come up with some good suggestions:')
thank you so much! your great at helping with beauty !
Old 10-06-2011, 01:54 PM
K8LINCHICK=)
Polar Bear

Haha, that is okay!:')<3
Old 10-09-2011, 12:43 PM
K8LINCHICK=)
Polar Bear

(:SmallGraphicUpdate)
Old 10-10-2011, 11:54 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

hey um can you tell me what shape my face is? i have a flat chin, angular jaw
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
amehissmart, bowlofbaloney, christina(:, colacoolx], hair