BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Special Events

Closed Thread
Old 07-30-2008, 12:41 PM
prettyinpink
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Emiliebee4

prettyinpink is on a distinguished road
 prettyinpink is offline Status: Offline
Question Free stuff

Hey, I thought that the free stuff didn't start for a couple of days. But today i saw 2 people walking around with the pom poms and blow horn thing( what ever its called) Am I missing something? Did the School Days already start???

No, it didn't start yet, but some people have posted pictures of others they have seen with the items. They are probably workers at BABW. Jess

Last edited by JessBearHug; 07-30-2008 at 01:40 PM..
Old 07-30-2008, 08:54 PM
amandaqtpie7
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: amandaqtpie7

amandaqtpie7 is on a distinguished road
 amandaqtpie7 is offline Status: Offline
Default We are sooo there too!

Yolanda, I know exactly what you are saying. I am lucky enough to live 10 minutes away from a BABW. So we are so going every week. My daughter thinks I'm the best mommy too! If the codes are universal and it is okay with Freya, we will share the code with all of you. I know everyone here is as crazy about BABV as we are, and my heart goes out to anyone who can't get to a store. I will be there tomorrow around 6:00pm ,so if no one has posted by 7:00pm, I will.

I spoke yesterday with a BABassociate, and she said they change the prizes every Sunday. I am not sure if that means the first prize is available from July 31 to Aug. 2 or until the 9th? I'll give you the update tomorrow.
Old 07-30-2008, 09:05 PM
MelindaSnowflake2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MelindaSnowflake2

MelindaSnowflake2 will become famous soon enoughMelindaSnowflake2 will become famous soon enough
 MelindaSnowflake2 is offline Status: Offline

I saw Zac2Hip202 with a pom-pom, megaphone, and Corbin Bleu poster. He also had the cake table from the swim party room!! I think that everyone has posted pictures already, so I don't need to...
Old 07-30-2008, 09:22 PM
JenniferFriendsFurever9
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JenniferFriendsFurever9

JenniferFriendsFurever9 is on a distinguished road
 JenniferFriendsFurever9 is offline Status: Offline

I'm pretty sure I can't visit every week though.....since i live 45 minutes away from the nearest one -sigh- i think i can only visit one week of them though.....
Old 07-30-2008, 10:21 PM
RachelCurlyfur9
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: RachelCurlyfur9

RachelCurlyfur9 is on a distinguished road
 RachelCurlyfur9 is offline Status: Offline

I saw a corbin poster in some girls inventory today. I winder if thats from the giveaway!
Old 07-31-2008, 04:57 AM
dotcuddles1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: dotcuddles1

dotcuddles1 is on a distinguished road
 dotcuddles1 is offline Status: Offline

Not fair at 3am i was asked to trade. This boy hade a page and a half of new towels and anothe page and a half of pom poms and megahones. Of course he wanted my cat mask, i did not trade Do people really have like 20 accounts??? I want the new codes!!
Old 07-31-2008, 11:13 AM
MelindaSnowflake2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MelindaSnowflake2

MelindaSnowflake2 will become famous soon enoughMelindaSnowflake2 will become famous soon enough
 MelindaSnowflake2 is offline Status: Offline

Dot, yeah, people do create multiple accounts. This way, they can use codes over and over again... I was on a site with codes for online shopping and virtual games once, and one of the "shopping tips" for BABV was, "When there is a giveaway, create tons of accounts so that you can have lots of the item because it will be rare one day. I had over 80 accounts after the running shoes giveaway." So I guess that's the answer to your question.

My mom said that maybe we can go to BABW today because (1) the giveaway, (2) reprint certificates, and (3) get a welcome pass for my dad because he only has one animal--a lemur.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT