BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides > Promos and Updates

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 10-21-2011, 02:00 PM
MistyBear61
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Mist (Jez)

MistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant future
 MistyBear61 is offline Status: Offline

I think it's a good idea because then you have more space to actually see Bearville rather then it being cluttered with buttons
Old 10-22-2011, 02:44 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

That is so epic!
:]
Old 10-22-2011, 02:47 AM
BellaSummer207
Polar Bear
BABV Name: hhhhhh

BellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud of
 BellaSummer207 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting! Although I know I will miss the old
buttons,these seem easier to acces
Old 10-22-2011, 06:03 AM
BethanAquarius
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BethanAquarius

BethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud of
 BethanAquarius is offline Status: Offline

Wow! So cool! But do you have the option of changing it or not because I really like it the way it is :L great effort you put into it though

btw i meant the option just for me to keep it lol
Old 10-22-2011, 09:16 AM
sarahleo370
Polar Bear
BABV Name: {sarah}

sarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud of
 sarahleo370 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AshtonCyBearGuide
Attention Bearville Citizens! Special announcement!!

The Bearville.com team is working on new updates to the buttons in the game!! After posting a survey a few months back, you shared your feedback that you would love a change to the buttons on the screen to help you navigate to your Moves, My Stuff, Chat, and more! The team is working on implementing those now and the rumor is that they will launch at the end of this month! We will keep you posted as we hear a more definitive date, but be on the lookout for this cool game enhancement to come.

Update: Here's a sneak peek of the upcoming Bearville UI. Tell us what you think!

Click the image to open in full size.
Coolness! I Can't Wait!! ITS LOOKS SOOO COOL! This is awesome

Wait... WHEREZ BEARMEY PPL?!
Old 10-22-2011, 09:37 AM
starfurbulouspal
Trading Teddy

starfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud of
 starfurbulouspal is offline Status: Offline

Cool, the chat bar looks a little smaller, but nice features
Old 10-22-2011, 03:06 PM
AbbeyAdorable9215
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: watup ναηεssα

AbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant future
 AbbeyAdorable9215 is offline Status: Offline

Woah, that looks ahhhmaaazzzinnnggg. i<3it:D
Old 10-22-2011, 03:22 PM
BellaBallet205
Trading Teddy

BellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond repute
 BellaBallet205 is offline Status: Offline

I like that a lot. The other one made it hard to see the whole area you were in.
Thanks for posting Ashton!
Old 10-22-2011, 03:41 PM
AshlynApril123
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AshlynApril123

AshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud of
 AshlynApril123 is offline Status: Offline

That is really cool! I can't wait!
Old 10-22-2011, 03:47 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: IsabelMusicMaker8

TheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 TheDinoGirl is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting! :3
It's gonna take some getting use too, after more than 4 years of those little dark blue buttons. xD

View Post Originally Posted by sarahleo370
Coolness! I Can't Wait!! ITS LOOKS SOOO COOL! This is awesome

Wait... WHEREZ BEARMEY PPL?!
I think that was just like a test screen, so we could see what they look like.
I guess they decided to take Bearemy out. xD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT