BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 10-29-2011, 11:17 AM
Tayloradventurebear493
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Shealeigh Coleman. I wish.

Tayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to behold
 Tayloradventurebear493 is offline Status: Offline
Default ~How to Get over a Cold <3~

Everyone's had it at least once; how do I solve my problem with this? Here are my tips

NEVER GO TO SCHOOL.
That's actually going to make it worse. Even if you feel fine, when you're switching classes, you might start sneezing in front of your friends. If any of your friends catch the cold, when you come back to school, they might be sick and you might get the cold again!

Let your parents know.
If your parents don't know, they'll wonder and think suspicious thoughts. It's always okay to be sick. By letting them know you'll be able to get over the cold faster and quicker by them helping you.

Take many naps.
I don't really know how, but naps always make it better

Take MEDICINE. DON'T OVERDOSE.
Take medicines that you normally would use to get over the flu, runny nose, etc. They always help, but don't have an immediate effect.
THOSE ARE MY TIPS
Old 10-29-2011, 01:47 PM
whaleluver12
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RachelOcean100 <<add me

whaleluver12 is a jewel in the roughwhaleluver12 is a jewel in the roughwhaleluver12 is a jewel in the rough
 whaleluver12 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting! I hate getting sick and I hope these steps help!
Old 10-29-2011, 02:32 PM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks fur the guide :]
Old 10-29-2011, 08:25 PM
Mellie
Banned
BABV Name: aj2hip44931

Mellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud of
 Mellie is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for the guide, I get sick a lot -__-
Old 10-29-2011, 08:42 PM
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: haili x

Hailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond repute
 Hailisnowflake4 is offline Status: Offline

xD Thanks for the guide.
I like the No School one xD
Old 10-30-2011, 02:09 AM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
megz was here!!!!!