BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 10-23-2011, 01:32 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline
Smile ~ G U I D E & B A S I C S ~ Info About Rep

Hey!
Someone requested this so this is just a little info.

HOW TO GIVE REP:
On each post there is a blue button on the left with a heart and green circle. Click on it and a box will come up, then you type in a comment or you can choose not to. Then another box will come up saying 'Thank you' well something like that.

HOW MANY CAN I GIVE?
Well I don't exactly how many but after awhile a box will come up saying that you have given lots of rep today.

SAYINGS?
Have you wondered when you hover over your rep points it says something like; "Username is a Jewel in the rough"? It's because you get a different thing for each amount of points you have.

DIFFERENT COLORED REP?
You get different colored rep, yes :]
The normal green is 1-5 boxes, the neon green is 6 -10 boxes.
Posted by Christmas:
The black rep doesn't actually mean it has been taken away. Red Rep is negetive Rep. The grey just means that somebody has given you rep but that their situation as yet doesn't leave them in a position for their rep to be worth anything to you pointswise. They are perhaps too new to the forum for their rep to count yet.

HOW DO I CHECK IT?
Go to User CP and scroll down to the bottom and it will say the last 20 points you've gotten.

OTHER?
- When someone gives you rep on a thread that is deleted the rep will disappear.
- You can not beg for rep or talk about it at all unless you have questions.

Hoped this helped :]

Last edited by Ashleighsinger4; 10-23-2011 at 05:00 PM..
Old 10-23-2011, 10:27 AM
Tayloradventurebear493
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Shealeigh Coleman. I wish.

Tayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to behold
 Tayloradventurebear493 is offline Status: Offline

I gave pictures when I did mine But thanks!
Old 10-23-2011, 10:47 AM
anitacocoa
Polar Bear
BABV Name: anitacocoa

anitacocoa is just really niceanitacocoa is just really niceanitacocoa is just really niceanitacocoa is just really nice
 anitacocoa is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for the information huggies!
Old 10-23-2011, 12:13 PM
christmas
Sage Bear
BABV Name: HelenAllheart54

christmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond repute
 christmas is offline Status: Offline
Smile

View Post Originally Posted by Ashleighsinger4
Hey!
Someone requested this so this is just a little info.

HOW TO GIVE REP:
On each post there is a blue button on the left with a heart and green circle. Click on it and a box will come up, then you type in a comment or you can choose not to. Then another box will come up saying 'Thank you' well something like that.

HOW MANY CAN I GIVE?
Well I don't exactly how many but after awhile a box will come up saying that you have given lots of rep today.

SAYINGS?
Have you wondered when you hover over your rep points it says something like; "Username is a Jewel in the rough"? It's because you get a different thing for each amount of points you have.

DIFFERENT COLORED REP?
You get different colored rep, yes :]
The normal green is 1-5 boxes, the neon green is 6 -10 boxes.
The black means it is disabled or taken away.

HOW DO I CHECK IT?
Go to User CP and scroll down to the bottom and it will say the last 20 points you've gotten.

OTHER?
- When someone gives you rep on a thread that is deleted the rep will disappear.
- You can not beg for rep or talk about it at all unless you have questions.

Hoped this helped :]

The black rep doesn't actually mean it has been taken away. Red Rep is negetive Rep. The grey just means that somebody has given you rep but that their situation as yet doesn't leave them in a position for their rep to be worth anything to you pointswise. They are perhaps too new to the forum for their rep to count yet.
Old 10-23-2011, 02:44 PM
Tayloradventurebear493
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Shealeigh Coleman. I wish.

Tayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to behold
 Tayloradventurebear493 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks Helen
Old 10-23-2011, 05:00 PM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks Christmas, I just edited it :]
Old 10-30-2011, 02:15 AM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
ashywazhere