BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 10-17-2011, 01:13 AM
carlysoccerbear45
Banned
BABV Name: Call me Brittany.<33

carlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to behold
 carlysoccerbear45 is offline Status: Offline

Hey guys, I think she knows it isn't allowed now.(; I am sure she didn't purposely do it. Sorry, but they are right...it isn't allowed on BI unless it is universal.(:
Old 10-30-2011, 08:16 AM
Zoeadventurebear1052
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: I'm officially Mr. Balloon. xD

Zoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud of
 Zoeadventurebear1052 is offline Status: Offline

Sorry there Christopher. You are not allowed to share the app codes because they are not techinally universal.
Old 11-05-2011, 08:39 PM
SillyBandz
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AJGirl1006

SillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud of
 SillyBandz is offline Status: Offline

Okay, so first of all. Asking for codes and demanding codes IS NOT allowed at all on BI like it says in the rules.
Also, we're only allowed to add UNIVERSAL codes, which are codes that everyone can enter. If we did different codes, then it wouldn't be fair to other users. On other Forums, they do have them though. But remember, BI is one of the most accurate forums for Bearville.
Just please don't ask for codes, or post ones that aren't universal.
Thanks.
I'll report the thread, so it can be removed.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
code