BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 10-18-2011, 01:19 PM
anitacocoa
Polar Bear
BABV Name: anitacocoa

anitacocoa is just really niceanitacocoa is just really niceanitacocoa is just really niceanitacocoa is just really nice
 anitacocoa is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MistyBear61
You're not allowed to post pictures of yourself

I'd recommend wehearit
i didnt mean yourself, I mean your babv character like yourself in babv thats what i meant...i think i play too much babv lol
Old 10-27-2011, 10:09 PM
Tayloradventurebear493
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Shealeigh Coleman. I wish.

Tayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to behold
 Tayloradventurebear493 is offline Status: Offline

We Heart It or Favim.com. NEVER GOOGLE IMAGES.
Old 10-28-2011, 01:30 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28
weheartit (be warned that some of those pictures aren't quite appropriate for here)
photobucket (just search for site models or site model icons)
google (same searches as photobucket)
Old 10-28-2011, 01:33 AM
BellaBallet205
Trading Teddy

BellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond repute
 BellaBallet205 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28
weheartit (be warned that some of those pictures aren't quite appropriate for here)
photobucket (just search for site models or site model icons)
google (same searches as photobucket)
Old 10-28-2011, 01:38 AM
AllyAdorable
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: hi :-)

AllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond repute
 AllyAdorable is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by PierceBlue2
I suppose you get them from WeHeartIt. I use that all the time!
- Or, you can look through shops in the Avatars & Signatures section of the forum, & order one from there. (:
Yeah you can get one from WeHeartIt, I've seen peoples avvies, then looked at WeHeartIt and then it pops up.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:41 PM
HootinHadrosaur
Banned
BABV Name: ◔ヮ◔

HootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant future
 HootinHadrosaur is offline Status: Offline

You could try livejounal. They've got some good stuff there.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:59 PM
Millie'
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♥

Millie' is on a distinguished road
 Millie' is offline Status: Offline

I recommend weheartit.
It's a nice site for pictures, but some of the pictures are inappropriate.
Old 11-08-2011, 10:06 PM
SillyBandz
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AJGirl1006

SillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud of
 SillyBandz is offline Status: Offline

Weheartit, is probably the best place to find pictures. Some are inappropriate, but that's what can happen whether your on Google, WeHeartit, or any other site like that. But if you want professional pictures, that look cute in avvies go with WeHeartIt.(: That's what I use!
Old 11-08-2011, 10:19 PM
KristySoccerBear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kris

KristySoccerBear is a jewel in the roughKristySoccerBear is a jewel in the roughKristySoccerBear is a jewel in the rough
 KristySoccerBear is offline Status: Offline

Those are called site models, and there are many resources to find quality icons of them.

1. WeHeartIt, as others mentioned, though beware because they aren't always appropriate on there.
2. Google. It has everything. xD
3. There are various graphic shops open on here that will personalize your needs and give them really cool effects! Just go to Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Beary Creative > Avatars and Signatures!

Here are some shops that I highly recommend for site model icons. (Don't feel left out if I didn't mention you, as I make most of my own icons and rarely order. xD)

Last edited by KristySoccerBear; 11-08-2011 at 10:21 PM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
~rrebwarts♥