BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 11-16-2011, 06:25 PM
AllyAdorable
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: hi :-)

AllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond repute
 AllyAdorable is offline Status: Offline

I agree.
Someone scammed my friend and took away her BBL, Furry feet, and Nerdy Glasses. Those were her only rare items and she never gets it back.

I ALMOST got scammed once. Some told me "If you give me this i'll get my other account with rare items and give you a BBL and bunny" Then I said, "Ok. Sure" Then when I was about to trade it, I QUICKLY CANCELED IT. She woulda taken my sash. :/

Thanks so much for posting this, Bethan!
Reppy c:
Old 11-16-2011, 06:27 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CurlyQ95
This made me laugh, Meghan...xD
I'm glad. xD
But yeah, people just make me sick because really, what do you gain from scamming besides a few pixels? xD
Old 11-16-2011, 06:31 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

Meghan-
I know, it's true...it's such a fail if you think of it! xD

It's like "OMG, mwahahaha, I just scammed someone out of a bunch of pixels!"
and I'm like
-claps sarcastically-
Old 11-16-2011, 07:00 PM
tweety

tweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond repute
 tweety is offline Status: Offline

Well, its your fault too if you let them scam you.
I have heard a lot of stories of why people want/need X item.
I just say have a nice day and cancel the trade simple as that.

If someone says give me this and I'll give/send you this DON'T do it, you're just asking for it.

Little kids are supposed to be supervised when playing online. I started BV cause of my little cousin and my aunt always has us check out the games to make sure they are safe.

Well when I found out about trading I blocked her trade and she never was allowed to trade. If she needed/wanted something I would get it for her. Some people had taken her PSI items, luckily I was able to get most of them back.

So its simple really, little kids should have their trade blocked, and us bigger kids should know better then that and fall for someone's scam.

Please report scammers even if they didn't scam you, just the attempt of trying to scam/cheat is a reportable offense. I always send a report after someone tries to scam.
Old 11-16-2011, 07:19 PM
BellaBallet205
Trading Teddy

BellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond repute
 BellaBallet205 is offline Status: Offline

Exactly, I mean, aren't we better than that? People who scam either end up banned or excluded from all groups.
Back when I was younger, one of my very close friends asked to borrow my furry feet, I trusted her so I didn't think twice on lending them to her, and she took off and scammed them from me. I reported her and got my furry back, but she was excluded from every group she tried to get in and ended up quitting BABV.
Seriously, scamming NEVER turns out well. Never.

Last edited by BellaBallet205; 11-16-2011 at 07:20 PM..
Old 11-17-2011, 03:12 AM
DestinyBearDiva278
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DestinyBearDiva278

DestinyBearDiva278 is on a distinguished road
 DestinyBearDiva278 is offline Status: Offline

I totally agree with you
Old 11-17-2011, 03:57 AM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HarryAdventurous216

harryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to all
 harryadventurous216 is offline Status: Offline

I agree! I have no rare items, but I don't mind. Just keep items you think will be rare in the future.
Old 11-17-2011, 04:07 AM
Jadekaratebear7
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Jadekaratebear7

Jadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to behold
 Jadekaratebear7 is offline Status: Offline

Thats what happened to my friend, she had red embroidided flower top, leopard hat and some other tings and they cheated
Old 11-17-2011, 06:02 AM
KayFluffed
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KayLuv2Pawty

KayFluffed is a jewel in the roughKayFluffed is a jewel in the roughKayFluffed is a jewel in the rough
 KayFluffed is offline Status: Offline

Uh huh
Old 11-17-2011, 05:57 PM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Z-Z-Za-Zoey

awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute
 awesomechic is offline Status: Offline

Scammers are pretty much beggers.
'please can i have this? ive been loving for one for three years'
all i do is look thro there inventory, and cancel the trade.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT