BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > General Discussion

Closed Thread
Old 11-25-2011, 06:41 PM
AllieBubbles17
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AllieBubbles17

AllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond repute
 AllieBubbles17 is offline Status: Offline
Thumbs down Ginger Breads were already stuffed! D:

So I went to BABW today, to take advantage of the $5 ginger bread man thingy. I was disappointed to see that they were all in a bin, and they said $5. You couldn't stuff them- they were already stuffed. Not only that, it seemed like you couldn't make a birth certificate. I didn't get one, because I wanted the authentic experience- stuffing the bear, and putting a heart.

Nowhere on the site or email did it specify that they would be pre-stuffed. The store was legit empty, and the mall wasn't a madhouse. Why BABW, WHY? D:

(P.S. this wasn't my "home store".. this was at a mall way on the other side of the city. At my home store, this would have never happened.. since I know the staff "oh too well")

very disappointed... feel like writing a letter to someone about this. It's not one of those "lack of knowledge " things, it's more of a "WHY?!" thing.
Old 11-25-2011, 06:45 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

If you look at the product description on the BABW site for each gingerbread it says that's it's pre-stuffed.

Quote:
Fun and festive, this gingerbread treat will make the holidays sweet! Includes headband! Personalize this stuffed animal with clothes and accessories to make the perfect gift.

This item cannot be purchased unstuffed. Sounds cannot be placed inside this pre-stuffed item.
You can make birth certificates for them, though, just like any other bear.

Last edited by MeghanMusicLuvr28; 11-25-2011 at 06:47 PM..
Old 11-25-2011, 06:47 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

i want to do that
Old 11-25-2011, 06:48 PM
AllieBubbles17
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AllieBubbles17

AllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond repute
 AllieBubbles17 is offline Status: Offline

The sad part was that they ripped off the part you scan at the computer. They would mark it $5 at the register.

Also, it didn't say that for me on the email, nor on the site.
Old 11-25-2011, 06:51 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future

thats ok
does anyone know how long the sale lasts?
Old 11-25-2011, 06:52 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

what's even worse: In the UK, they were not available online at all, and sold out in the shops. So great "offer".
I did know they were pre-stuffed though.
Old 11-25-2011, 06:53 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

poor ppl in the UK who wanted it :,(
Old 11-25-2011, 06:54 PM
99Valentine
Trading Teddy

99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute
 99Valentine is offline Status: Offline

I hope the pre-stuffed bears is just a one time thing.
My sister got the bears today and she didn't get a certificate either.
Old 11-25-2011, 06:55 PM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

bettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond repute
 bettybeach13 is offline Status: Offline

It says clearly it's pre-stuffed.
Though I don't like that we can't get a certificate.
Old 11-25-2011, 06:56 PM
TheHappy
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AbigailHappy5

TheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to behold
 TheHappy is offline Status: Offline

I got certificates for both of mine (I got them on Tuesday)! Were there no tags on the ones you saw? :O
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
sad