BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 11-17-2011, 05:17 PM
starfurbulouspal
Trading Teddy

starfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud of
 starfurbulouspal is offline Status: Offline

Bunny glasses
Nerdy glasses
Grand Tiara would be nice, not a must have
Kitty mask
Big flower mask thingy (sorry idk the name)
Old 11-21-2011, 11:26 AM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

savanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond repute
 savanahcute25 is offline Status: Offline

The only thing I really want is embroidered flower tops.

Honestly though, I would not want these items to come back to Pawlette's or BVO. It would ruin the trading system and make the items go down in value majorly. If the items do come back, there will not really be such a thing as a "rare" or "retired item". Although that is not my major concern, there will really be no point in trading anymore because the item will be available to everyone. Also, it would disappoint many people because they spent money to buy lots of BVO Credits, and then they bring the same item back.The point of the survey may not be to see which items to bring back, but I was just voicing my opinion. (:

Last edited by savanahcute25; 11-21-2011 at 11:29 AM..
Old 11-21-2011, 02:04 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

i only want the cable cardigan, and queen of hearts outfit
Old 11-26-2011, 06:03 AM
doggierocks
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Call me blue c:

doggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud of
 doggierocks is offline Status: Offline

The items i would want:
Maxine bear jead slippers
Bunny glasses
Nerdy glasses
Old 11-26-2011, 11:19 AM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

i also want the sweater boots now at the bvo to come back to PCB
Old 11-26-2011, 11:44 AM
MistyBubbles52
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: (◠‿◠)

MistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant future
 MistyBubbles52 is offline Status: Offline

The three items I want are:
BBL (the hat from the baseball games with the baseball on it)
Furry Feet (from the Cuddly Lamb)
Bow Ballet Flats

Hardest Items To Get:
Any manager item.
Old 11-29-2011, 01:36 PM
RoseLUVU
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gwyn

RoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond repute
 RoseLUVU is offline Status: Offline

-Bunny Glasses
-Old Stuffing machine.
-Furry feet.
Old 11-29-2011, 02:11 PM
Zoeysummer508
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Call me Pandie. c:

Zoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to all
 Zoeysummer508 is offline Status: Offline

Nerdy glasses,
Tie-Dye shirt,
And Furry feet. ;3
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
i hope this comes, we better get this, what's this