BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 12-02-2011, 11:38 PM
cuddles2000
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♥S♥F♥M♥C♥

cuddles2000 has a spectacular aura aboutcuddles2000 has a spectacular aura aboutcuddles2000 has a spectacular aura about
 cuddles2000 is offline Status: Offline
Default Disney Sub-Form Still Needed?

I was just thinking, no one really posts on the Disney sub-form off of the Coffee House. It really just sits there. Not many of the people on the form are that into Disney, and the last post was on November seventeenth. The sub-form's really just taking up room now, and I believe that it should be removed, or replaced with another sub-form that more people would post on such as Celebrities or Movies. (:

Last edited by cuddles2000; 12-02-2011 at 11:39 PM..
Old 12-02-2011, 11:50 PM
AllieBubbles17
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AllieBubbles17

AllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond repute
 AllieBubbles17 is offline Status: Offline

Also, the whole "celebrity gossip" thing isn't allowed on the forums anymore.. so I agree with you. If we want to chat about Disney, there should be a club... in which I'd join (:
Old 12-02-2011, 11:52 PM
doggierocks
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Call me blue c:

doggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud of
 doggierocks is offline Status: Offline

Well, I think they should keep it.
It's there in case one of us has something to post.
Old 12-20-2011, 01:15 AM
Abbyalohabear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♕You can call me Abbs.♕

Abbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant future
 Abbyalohabear is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AllieBubbles17
Also, the whole "celebrity gossip" thing isn't allowed on the forums anymore.. so I agree with you. If we want to chat about Disney, there should be a club... in which I'd join (:
Yeah, someone should make a Disney club.

View Post Originally Posted by cuddles2000
I was just thinking, no one really posts on the Disney sub-form off of the Coffee House. It really just sits there. Not many of the people on the form are that into Disney, and the last post was on November seventeenth. The sub-form's really just taking up room now, and I believe that it should be removed, or replaced with another sub-form that more people would post on such as Celebrities or Movies. (:
That sounds totally cool. (: Good idea! ♥
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT