BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Beary Creative! > Kitchen Fun!

Closed Thread
Old 12-21-2011, 07:25 PM
isabelyourock4
Polar Bear

isabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud of
 isabelyourock4 is offline Status: Offline
Default ♥ Holiday Sugar Cookies (Frosting Recipe Included!)♥

Ingredients:
2 and 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup butter softened
1 1/2 cups white sugar
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Holiday colored food coloring

(Makes 48 small cookies)
Directions

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside.
  2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients. Roll rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into balls, and place onto ungreased cookie sheets.
  3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden. Let stand on cookie sheet two minutes before removing to cool on wire racks.

-recipe credit to allrecipes.com with ideas from me

Ingredients:
4 cups confectioners sugar (Powdered Sugar)
1/2 cup shortening
5 tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Holiday colored food coloring

(Makes 3 cups frosting)

Directions

1. In a large bowl, cream together the confectioners' sugar and shortening until smooth. Gradually mix in the milk and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth and stiff, about 5 minutes. Color with the Holiday colored food coloring
-recipe credit to allrecipes.com with ideas from me

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
: D

Last edited by isabelyourock4; 12-21-2011 at 07:27 PM..
Old 12-22-2011, 02:03 AM
anitacocoa
Polar Bear
BABV Name: anitacocoa

anitacocoa is just really niceanitacocoa is just really niceanitacocoa is just really niceanitacocoa is just really nice
 anitacocoa is offline Status: Offline

wow! this cookie recepe looks so delicious! I will make them soon! and the frosting sounds easy to make, I usually just buy the powder one, that comes in a pocket bag, and add milk, shake it until it puffs up
Old 12-22-2011, 12:02 PM
isabelyourock4
Polar Bear

isabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud of
 isabelyourock4 is offline Status: Offline

Oh, I don't think I've ever seen that kind of frosting, usually I just make it from scratch, it's really just the way my mother taught me.
Old 12-25-2011, 03:00 AM
jessicacub76
Polar Bear
BABV Name: EYE tunes. xD

jessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to behold
 jessicacub76 is offline Status: Offline

mmm...
i made these. YUMMY!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
christmas is near. ♥