BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Looking for Special Guests!

Closed Thread
Old 02-26-2009, 03:25 PM
PriscillaBallerina31
Sage Bear
BABV Name: PriscillaBallerina31

PriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond repute
 PriscillaBallerina31 is offline Status: Offline
Default Yes you can be her friend

View Post Originally Posted by Leahcuddlycub
you can not be her friend and thats a FACT!!!!!! ( i read the sicky who are the special geusts) in the begienning of this section!!!!!
She has to add you though you can not add her for a friend by ckicking on her.To get her to add you as a friend you need to email her with your user name send it to maxine@buildabear.com
She added me as a friend and she shows up on my friends list.
Go ahead and try but be paitient cuse she gets lots of email.
Godd luck
Old 02-26-2009, 09:39 PM
MelanieJuly16
Trading Teddy

MelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud of
 MelanieJuly16 is offline Status: Offline

I hope I get the chance to meet her one day.
Old 02-27-2009, 12:17 AM
PriscillaBallerina31
Sage Bear
BABV Name: PriscillaBallerina31

PriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond repute
 PriscillaBallerina31 is offline Status: Offline
Default Always check the Looking for special guest thread

When you log on here always check the looking for special guests thread.
Last Saturday I could not believe she was on top of the bear boutique in town square in bear boulevard for over 10 hours! That never happens. She must have forgot to log out or something but hundreds of people got those shoes finally!!
Old 02-27-2009, 06:02 PM
MichellePawsomeFriend6
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MichellePawsomeFriend6

MichellePawsomeFriend6 is on a distinguished road
 MichellePawsomeFriend6 is offline Status: Offline

yes you can be friends with maxine.you can't add her but she can add you.ummmm for ChloeRocks though ummm you can't add her because everyone is her friend.it won't show tht on your friend list though
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
ceb'c, friend's