BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Be Beariffic! > Bearemy's Giveaways

Closed Thread
Old 02-14-2012, 09:03 PM
AllyAdorable
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: hi :-)

AllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond repute
 AllyAdorable is offline Status: Offline
Smile Bearemy Valentine's gift.

Happy Valentine's day. Visit Bearemy today and get a special gift.
Click the image to open in full size.
I love the shirt. It looks similar to the white one with the face. Your opinions?
Old 02-14-2012, 11:42 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

I really wish they would have come up with a different prize. This shirt has been available three times now. The first time, it didn't have red on the sleeves and it was white with the red smiley. The second time, they just added the red on the sleeves. Now they changed the white to blue. :|
Old 02-14-2012, 11:44 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

I have the white one w/ the face, and I think it's cute, but this with light blue high tops and the red heart leggings skirt would be awesome! (:
Thanks fur posting!
Old 03-02-2012, 03:06 AM
Isabella8688
Knut
BABV Name: Isabella8688

Isabella8688 is on a distinguished road
 Isabella8688 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MadelyneCinnamon3
I have the white one w/ the face, and I think it's cute, but this with light blue high tops and the red heart leggings skirt would be awesome! (:
Thanks fur posting!
I also think so.

ADVERTISEMENT