BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 02-23-2012, 01:00 AM
AdreannaAdventerous144
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Andy or Andreana

AdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud of
 AdreannaAdventerous144 is offline Status: Offline
Default Mobile Site

Is there a mobile site making for BI? They should really consider making one for us, since a lot of members on here have phone, iPod touchs, and iPhones and it would be very convenient for a mobile site.
I believe that CPI had a mobile site, but not sure.
Old 02-23-2012, 04:50 AM
f1uttershy
Knut
BABV Name: teajokester101

f1uttershy has a spectacular aura aboutf1uttershy has a spectacular aura about
 f1uttershy is offline Status: Offline
Default No not currently

Currently there is no mobile site but i know you are able to access the site if your device is flash compatible, such as through a kindle fire.

For iphone and itouch users there is a build-a-bear app with limited games but you are able to submit your bearbills and gifts you get from it to your account in bearville.
Old 02-23-2012, 07:07 AM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

I agree. I often access BI through my iPod Touch and it gets annoying to have to zoom in so much just to read a post.
Old 02-23-2012, 09:56 AM
PhineasandFerbFAN
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Whovian <3

PhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nice
 PhineasandFerbFAN is offline Status: Offline

They definitely need a mobile site! I used the internet on my phone yesterday and I had to zoom in SO much. -_- At least I know I can stay on wherever now. XDD
Old 02-23-2012, 02:55 PM
carlysoccerbear45
Banned
BABV Name: Call me Brittany.<33

carlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to behold
 carlysoccerbear45 is offline Status: Offline

It's super easy to make, and much easier for us to use.
That would be amazing if they would do that for us!
Old 02-23-2012, 02:59 PM
ChristalCurlyfur
Trading Teddy

ChristalCurlyfur is a name known to allChristalCurlyfur is a name known to allChristalCurlyfur is a name known to allChristalCurlyfur is a name known to allChristalCurlyfur is a name known to allChristalCurlyfur is a name known to all
 ChristalCurlyfur is offline Status: Offline

They should make one. I go on BI on my ipod touch and always press the wrong thing xD
Old 02-23-2012, 03:01 PM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

bettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond repute
 bettybeach13 is offline Status: Offline

I agree,I go on BI a lot with my phone,iPod & iPad so it'll be very simple
Old 02-23-2012, 04:56 PM
MaegenBuddy
Trading Teddy

MaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond repute
 MaegenBuddy is offline Status: Offline

That would be a great! But it would cost Justin and Wendy some money to get it propped up, it works on my tablet since it is flash compatible, so it's pretty fast, but we have many ipod and iphone users that would like the mobile feature too, I really hope they consider this idea!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT