BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 03-16-2012, 03:58 PM
meagafire105
Polar Bear
BABV Name: HANNNNNNNNNA

meagafire105 is on a distinguished road
 meagafire105 is offline Status: Offline
Question Answered: Virtual Gaming Outside Of BABV: Webkinz. Help!

Hi guys. (: I went over to the Virtual Gaming Outside Of BABV: Webkinz part of the forum, and I saw that all topics were locked, and I couldn't post or post replies. Do you know what happened to this part of the forum? Thanks.
--Hannakin Skywalker
Best Answer - Posted by cookiesmaster
I think that section is closed since it's not very active; seeing as all the threads was from 2008, also you cannot post if the thread is closed.
Old 03-16-2012, 04:06 PM
Teddybeargirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SarahChocolate65

Teddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond repute
 Teddybeargirl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by meagafire105
Hi guys. (: I went over to the Virtual Gaming Outside Of BABV: Webkinz part of the forum, and I saw that all topics were locked, and I couldn't post or post replies. Do you know what happened to this part of the forum? Thanks.
--Hannakin Skywalker
It's because the threads haven't been active since 2008. If a thread hasn't been active in two weeks, it automatically gets closed.
Old 03-16-2012, 04:09 PM
meagafire105
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by Teddybeargirl
It's because the threads haven't been active since 2008. If a thread hasn't been active in two weeks, it automatically gets closed.
Oooh okay. Thanks, but I was wondering why I couldn't post threads..?
Old 03-16-2012, 04:22 PM
Teddybeargirl
Trading Teddy

Teddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond repute

Oooh okay. Thanks, but I was wondering why I couldn't post threads..?
Oh, I just saw that. Um, I'm not sure, you should ask one of the mods why that is.
Old 03-16-2012, 04:30 PM
meagafire105
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by Teddybeargirl
Oh, I just saw that. Um, I'm not sure, you should ask one of the mods why that is.
Ok, I'll go ask Tweety. (: Thanks for you're help!
Old 03-16-2012, 04:40 PM
Teddybeargirl
Trading Teddy

Ok, I'll go ask Tweety. (: Thanks for you're help!
You're welcome.
Old 03-16-2012, 09:00 PM
AllyAllHeart101
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Season 3! *squee*

AllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of light
 AllyAllHeart101 is offline Status: Offline

Those threads are oldies . After 2 weeks with no posts, a thread is closed. As for the new thread thing, ask a mod. Also, to get a better range of responses and to find the best answer, please post you question in the questions area of the forum .
~Maka the Scythemeister
Old 04-01-2012, 07:30 PM
jessicacub76
Polar Bear
BABV Name: EYE tunes. xD

jessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to behold
 jessicacub76 is offline Status: Offline

You should be able to post there, unless its temporarily closed. You should ask a mod if the 'New Topic' button doesn't work.
Also, when you have a question, post here: http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...splay.php?f=40
More people see your question and answer you. (:
Old 04-22-2012, 10:51 PM
cookiesmaster
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Jen

cookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to behold
 cookiesmaster is offline Status: Offline

I think that section is closed since it's not very active; seeing as all the threads was from 2008, also you cannot post if the thread is closed.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT